ALTERNATE ENDING

(enjoy my crappy edit of Binnie) (back to the day Felix killed himself)

/Flashback/

The boys walked in the dorm to silence. Felix hadn't been feeling well so he skipped out on practice.

"I'm gonna go check up on Felix guys" Changbin said quietly incase the boy was sleeping.

The other members nodded silently.

When he got to Felix's room he softly knocked on the door.

"U-uhhhh don't come in yet!"

"Felix? Is everything alright?"

"Everyth-thing is fine just d-d-don't come in!"

Changbin's gut told him otherwise. And if Felix was naked then so be it.

He tried to open the door but it was locked. So he resorted to kicking it down.

There stood a pale Felix with a blood stained white long sleeve shirt on.

"Oh my god Lixie you didn't"

Both the boy's eyes flooded with tears.

"I-I told you not t-to come in"

"Shit" He walked towards the other and embraced him in a bone crushing hug, his tears soaking into Felix's shirt. "Baby, why did you do this?"

"I-I don't know"

"Felix I-" Changbin cupped Felix's face. "Please don't ever do this again. It pains me to see you like this"

Felix nodded and stared into the older's eyes.

"Binnie?"

"Yeah?"

"I-I" the boy stuttered profusely "I love you"

Changbin smiled and quickly pecked the taller's lips. "I love you too. Now let's wrap your arms up and throw that shirt out."

Felix nodded.

/Present Day/

Felix ended up getting counciling (is that how you spell it?) for six months.

Changbin rarely ever left Felix's side in fear he'd break. The couple had never fought or argued about anything.

And they've made so much progress.

Today they're married with two sons and a daughter. They always visit the others at their houses.

Woojin and Chan have been married for 6 years and adopted a little girl who they named Angelina.

Minho and Jisung have been engaged for 3 months. They have 3 cats.

Seungmin and Hyunjin adopted Jeongin (let's pretend Innie's sixteen and the other two are 27) and are now all living together.

Felix never took a blade to his skin again. He wanted a pure and happy life for his children. And his Changbin too.

🌻✨THE END ✨🌻

<><><><><><><><><><>

I know this sucked ass but hey it's an alternate ending alright. I hope you enjoyed this one more than the other ending lol. I enjoyed all the positive feedback from you guys and I hope you'll have the same attitude on future books!

Later Sk8ers
Lulu