♡ 𝓟𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓴 𝓖𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝓦𝓻𝓸𝓷𝓰 ♡

( Sam's POV )

Me and Kat were downstairs setting up to do a prank on Colby. Since it was the last week of the prank war, I had to do something big.

Basically, the prank was that Me and Katrina were going to 'fight', and make sure Colby can hear us, so when he comes down the stairs ill say, "But you know I'm in love with Colby!." He will then hopefully say, "Sam, I don't like you, we're best friends," and the plan will go just perfectly, right?

That's what I thought.

After Me and Katrina set up what we were going to 'fight' about, we heard Colby talking to Elton upstairs. Everybody is in on the prank except for Colby.

Elton is going to make sure that Colby does not come downstairs until Katrina says a certain line.

After we heard them talk for a bit, we started to do the prank.. Here we go..

"Your cheating on me?!," Katrina shouted.

I put the 'ok' hand gesture as i started to shout back.

"I'm not cheating on you Katrina! We already had this damn conversation!," I said as I attempted to look up the stairs a bit as Me and Katrina still started to shout back and forth to each other.

( Colby's POV )

Me and Elton were just chatting about youtube and other stuff until we heard Sam and Kat start yelling at each other.

"Uhh dude? Should we go say something?," I ask Elton.

"No, they need to get their anger out on each other, Let them be for now," He replied.

"What if they hit each other?," I asked looking down the stairs.

"Trust me, they're not going to do that Colby," He said, having a weird smirk on his face.

We both tried to listen to what they were fighting about.

"Sam, your lying! I know you are!," Katrina shouted back to Sam as she pushed him.

"D-Dude, we should go down there-," I tried to say,

"Let them handle it, i'll tell you when to go down," Elton said.

Katrina then started to cry.

"Katrina Stuart! Stop it! I'm not cheating on you!," Sam shouted back as he was making hand movements to her.

"What about Colby?," Kat replied to Sam.

Elton pushed me down the stairs a little bit, giving me a gesture to stand on the island of the stairs.

"W-What about him?," Sam asked her nervously.

"You-," She tried to say, But Sam took over.

Sam sighed then said, "Im sorry but you can't change my love for Colby, Katrina!- But that doesn't mean I'm-",

"Uh.. Sam?," I said with a shocked face. I didn't know Sam felt the same way about me? I didnt even know he was gay?

"C-Colby!," Sam said.

Katrina turned around to see me and just looked me up and down and walked away.

"K-Katrina!," Sam shouted trying to make her come back.

"Do you have something to say to me?," I said walking a bit closer to him as he took a step back.

"Uhh.. No? N-No!," He said laughing awkwardly.

I took more steps closer to him, getting closer and closer by the minute, until I finally cornered him and put his chin in my hand to lift his head up to see me.