laser tag

omg i haven't written in ages chile anyways enjoyyy

(lowercase intended)

-------------------------------------------------------

sam and colby have been dating for about a week or two now, only their roommates know obviously. the fans would probably cry because how inlove they are with colby if they knew. but they'll tell them eventually.

today was sams birthday, and being the children they are colby suggested 'laser tag'.

"colby we arent doing laser tag." sam laughs.

"what? why! it'll be fun, we can bring the roommates with us please sam!" colby pouts his bottom lip.

"colby thats like a child game, now help me wash these dishes." sam scoffs.

"fine." colby responds, walking over to sam and splashing water on him.

"colby!" sam shouts and laughs, he then throws water back on him.

this goes on for a bit and then corey walks in.

"what are you guys doing-"

"sam doesnt want to go to laser tag for his birthday, so im drowning him." colby cut corey off.

"dont say it like that stupid." sam replies.

"wait but, sam why dont you wanna go?" corey questions, walking towards the two now soaked in water.

"oh no, not you too corey! its a childs game, i wanna do something fun on my birthday." sam rinses the soap that was on his hands from washing the dishes.

"but.. laser tag is fun. please sam?" colby asks, pouting his bottom lip as corey does the same.

sam thinks for a moment, not wanting to give in. he then sighs, "fine."

colby and corey jump together in excitement screaming "yay!".

"you guys are so gay." sam laughs, "speak for yourself." colby says, and sam just gives him a look.

-----

time skip to laser tagggg

"i still cant believe you forced me to come to laser tag on my OWN birthday." sam sighs as they make their way into the building.

"come on sam, its gonna be fun just shush." colby says and the roommates agreed.

they bought their tickets for the next laser game match, but sam had an idea.

"hey since colby forced me here-" colby tries to say something but sam shushes him. "we should make a bet."

they laugh, "like what?" elton asks as the rest of the roommates look at him.

"whoever wins, gets $100." sam says as all the other  roommates scream 'yes!' in excitement.

"hey colby, better get your wallet ready. cause im gonna win." sam exclaims as he runs into the arena.

"for someone who didnt want to come, he sure is competitive." corey says as he pats colby on the back and runs in with the rest of the roommates, him running behind.

---

colby and sam are neck in neck with points. both needing one more to win. as sam dodges and colby aswell, they both were really good at laser tag. but only one could win.

colby sneaks up behind sam and scares him, making sam miss his aim on elton.

"colby! i couldve won." he scoffs.

"well guess what babe, we both need one more point and im gonna win since ur reloading." colby smirks as he pushes sam into the corner.

sam smiles, pulling colby closer to him they could basically feel eachothers breath.

sam leans in and kisses colby, wrapping his arms around his neck forcing him closer.

colby reaches down and grabs sams ass as he flinches but melts into his touch, he smiles into the kiss.

they finally pull away. "hey colby?" sam says smiling, "what baby?" colby says smiling aswell. "you wanna know something so funny?" he asks. colby hums in response.

sam then pulls colby close again and whispers in his ear, "ill be waiting for that $100" then shooting him and ending the game.

sam screams in excitement while colby sits there, cant believing that he fell for that.

"t-thats not fair! you tricked me!" colby says.

"aw, did i? im sorry." he says, kissing his cheek then skipping away.

"im gonna get u back tonight sam!" he screams across the arena.

"i bet you will babe!" sam says back.

-----------------------

LMAOO THIS IS SO BAD im so sorry yall had to read this JHFWJA

uuuhhh yeah i havnt written in a bit so uhm, i mean atleast i wrote one? JFAWJ idk uh anyways i hope u enjoyed and comment more ideas!!