× 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝑹𝑬𝑨𝑳 𝘙𝘪𝘥𝘦 ×

(IM WORKING ON PART 2 OF ONE OF THE CHAPTERSSS SO DONT WORRY, IM JUST GIVING YOU A FILL IN CHAPTER Owo)

(SMUT TITLES ARE GONNA BE LIKE THE ONE ABOVE ^^ AND FLUFF/SOFT TITLES WILL BE LIKE THE TITLES I HAVE BEEN USUALLY DOING)

! WARNING: !

THIS IS SMUT. IF YOU DONT LIKE THE WORD, OR ANY OF THE ACTIONS THEY DO, THEN FEEL FREE TO LEAVE NOW. AND IF YOU HAVN'T LEFT, THEN ENJOY MY KINKY FRIENDS. BAHA-

--

( Sam's POV )

Elton invited everybody for a trip to an amusement park. No cameras though, just plain old traphouse fun.

"Is everybody ready?," Elton called to us. Some of us upstairs.

There were a bunch of "Yes"'s traveling the traphouse to answer Elton's question.

I get up off of my bed and check myself in the mirror for a second.

I was wearing a white shirt with some random letters on it, which was followed by a black denim jacket. I had some dark blue ripped jeans, with white socks, and my black and white checkered vans. It wasn't supposed to be a "fancy" day if that's what you would call my outfit, but I still need to look good.

I walk towards my door and open it. Colby still isn't out. I should probably get him.

I knock on Colby's door.

He doesn't answer. Strange. I knock once more just to make sure. Nothing, again.

I lean my ear to the door and hear small moans. "What the hell.." I think to myself.

I then hear a quiet moan of my name.

"Wh-What?.." I whisper quietly.

I then turn the knob and open the door just a crack to see what was happening in Colby's room, and why the fuck he was moaning my name.

I then see Colby, lying on his bed, jerking off, and moaning my name.

"I probably shouldn't be looking.. He's my best friend.. Wouldn't this be weird?" I thought.

I kept watching him for some reason. I felt something grow in my pants. I looked down and realized i was getting a boner from watching Colby.

"Fuck," I cursed at myself quietly, knowing i have a fucking boner from my bestfriend.

Then again, he was moaning MY name.

Did he even realized it was time to go? He's naked, so im pretty sure he didn't even know we were leaving.

I decided to close the door. I took a breath and knocked while calling his name.

"Colby?" I knock on his door.

( Colby's POV )

"S-Sam.." I moaned quietly, trying not to alarm any of the roommates. I woke up earlier hard as hell from a dream I had about Sam.

I couldn't stop thinking about Sam. I wish he knew i loved him. God, I couldn't stop thinking of how his mouth would surround my dick. Images of him moaning my name couldn't get out of my brain.

"Colby?" I hear from outside of my door. It was a familiar voice. I then realized exactly who it was, It was Sam.

"S-Shit!" I grabbed my boxers and pants and quickly threw them on.

"U-Uh, Yeah?" I replied.

"Well, It's time to go to the amusement park." Sam opened my door.

We stared at each other for a little before I answered him.