♡ "𝓦𝓱𝓪𝓽'𝓻𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓪𝓽 𝓒𝓸𝓵𝓫𝓼?" ♡

( Colby's POV )

Me and Sam were watching a movie downstairs while all the other roommates were doing, god knows what, probably editing or making skits for their videos.

As i thought that to myself, i saw Aaron chase Corey past the TV in banana costumes. I was right.

I picked up my phone and started to scroll through instagram, the usual. Til'I stumbled upon one of Sam's pictures.

The way his cheeks light up when he smiles is.. Adorable.

His cuteness is literally like.. I don't even know how to explain it,

Sam then attempted to look over at my phone but then i pulled away.

"Aw, cmon!, What're you looking at Colbs?," He asked laughing in between his sentence.

"I-It's just.. A person," I said looking down at the picture of Sam once more and smiling to myself.

"Who?," He questioned me.

I've always liked Sam and my feelings will never change for him, It's really hard not to say that I like him. He has a girlfriend so i thought it would be wrong to like him, so I haven't told him yet..

"How about we play a game!," He asked me, shifting a little closer to me.

"What game," I sighed but then looked at him.

"20 questions?," He said while tilting his head a little to the side, kinda like a dog.

"Why that game?," I asked him laughing.

"Because I want to know who and what was on the phone!," He stated.

I just laughed, "Jeez, Alright," I said and then positioned myself to look at him.

"Hmm.. Is this person famous?," He said smirking while winking at the same time.

I looked away for a second and said, "I Guess you could count them as famous. Nineteen questions left,"

"Hm. it's hard to think of questions," He said, I just laughed again.

"Are they cute?,"

I felt a blush start to form at the bridge of my nose.

"Y-Yeah. To me at least they are," I said, "Eighteen questions left,"

"Do you like this person?," He asked, man, he thinks of some good questions, but questions i don't want to answer..

I looked away from him and nodded slightly,

"Is that a yes?," He asked trying to look at my face.

"Ye-Yes. S-Seventeen questions left" I said.

"Have you liked this person for awhile?," He said, smirking mischievously, dammit, that smile kills me, as well as the question.

I think he's catching on a bit..

"Ever since i met hi- T-Them.. I meant them," I said almost spoiling if it was a guy or a girl. Right, forgot he didnt know i was gay either, thats a little bit of a problem.

Sam looked at me confused.

"Were you going to say him-,"

"J-Just ask another question!," I said cutting him off.

"Sixteen questions," I said.

I could tell Sam was trying to think hard of a question. Oh god.

He looked up at me and smirked.

"Are they single?," He said.

"I wish, but uh. No, they're not. Fifteen." I said to him, with a serious tone for some odd reason.