♡ 𝓨𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓰𝓸𝓷𝓷𝓪 𝓫𝓮 𝓯𝓲𝓷𝓮, 𝓐𝓵𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽? ♡

(A/N: Okay, so this is from me and my friends duo account, @jaxandsummer sO please check our account out, because yEs, okay enjoy)

"What is that?", Colby thinks as he hears a serenading song going through the

trap house. Sam? Yes, it is. It sounds so beautiful. But, Colby can't get too distracted. Sam and Corey are supposed to film a live stream together soon.

He should just walk by the bathroom. But he can't. Colby begins to think to himself, "Maybe just an ear to the door won't be so bad.."

He leans on the door attempting to listen to Sam's voice, not knowing it was a little open. He falls into the bathroom and onto the bathroom floor, making a giant crash.

"What the hell?" He hears Sam swear and begin to move to open the shower curtains.

"Colby?", Sam looks down at the figure on the floor.

"Sam- I was just-", Colby began. Suddenly, Corey and all of the other roommates come running upstairs.

"What was that noise?", Elton screams, as Colby quickly shuts the bathroom door and locks it.

"Colby- are you okay?", Corey says. "U-Uh..- S-Sorry... I just um, dropped something.." Colby exclaims.

"Are you sure?", Corey says.

"Yes... I'm uh... Sure," Colby replies back.

"Well, okay... But do you know where Sam is? We're going to film a live stream soon," Corey states.

Colby begins to think to himself, "Shit! What do I say?!"

"Yea!- I'm in here-", Sam began to say, as Colby ran up to him and covered his mouth.

Colby whispers to Sam, "We can't let them know I'm in here! It will be weird for them to know I'm in the bathroom while you're taking a shower..!", Colby finishes quickly.

"Colby..!", Sam begins to whisper after he'd managed to move Colby's hand off of his mouth.

Colby began to regain his mind and realized. Oh fuck. You're holding a naked Sam Golbach.

"Sam.. this isn't really the best time to talk. You're literally naked," Colby barely managed to get out of his mouth while looking at Sam's dick.

"Colby... I need to get out to film a video with Corey. Move before someone finds us and thinks something else," Sam spoke quickly.

Colby quickly backed up and went for the door.

"Yeah, see ya," Colby muttered quietly and unlocked the door. What a crazy six minutes.

Colby was pretty lucky to see Corey barely just around the corner, so he acted like he came out of his room and not the bathroom.

"Colby? Hey. Have you saw Sam out of the shower yet?", Corey asked Colby.

"No, but I guess he should be out soon." Colby avoided all eye contact with Corey.

"Okay..." Corey decided not to ask about whatever Colby was thinking about.

After about seven minutes more, Sam finally came out of the shower. He got dressed, ready to film with Corey. As he came down the stairs, he had seen Colby talking to Aaron. Colby made dead eye contact with Sam as he came down. Sam sat on the couch while Corey was setting the camera up for the live stream. Corey starts the live stream on Fortnite and gets ready to play with Sam. After a couple of games of Fortnite, Colby came downstairs and began to talk to Sam.

"Um, Hey dude, can I talk to you.. upstairs?"

"Uh- yeah.. right after this game," Sam replies, quietly as not to alarm the viewers of the stream.