24- Stretch

*****Smutty, smut, smut ahead. Enjoy ;)*****

EMBER—

I followed my mates back into my— our— bedchamber, and watched with heady satisfaction as Llyric let Sage push him gently back onto the bed of furs. Within moments, Llyric was humming his sweet songs of pleasure as Sage writhed atop the smaller man, his gorgeous ass straining as he sensuously thrust against Llyric's body beneath him.

"Llyric, sweetheart," Sage whimpered against Llyric's lips as Llyric's voice pitched and warbled. "That's amazing, sweetheart. I can feel your song inside me."

Llyric's song hitched with excitement, and he chirruped in answer to Sage's words.

I climbed up onto the bed furs, plastering myself up against Sage's back. He reached behind himself, grabbing my thighs to hold me close to his body, and I laved my lips and tongue and teeth against his neck.

"Maybe it's time we give Llyric's hole a rest and I break yours in," I murmured against his neck, dragging my teeth along the shell of his ear.

"Yes, Ember," Sage whispered as I let my fingers trail down to his crack and teased against the sensitive nerves there. "Yes, I want you. Inside me. Yes, Ember, please."

I pressed my fingers against Sage's hole, shuddering as he moaned as I gently put pressure on his sensitive skin, the sound coming out muffled and wet, and I realized he and Llyric were connected at the mouth, tongues and lips playing.

I leaned over and grabbed the oil from the small table beside my bed, ready to open my burly lover for my cock, but I was stopped by Llyric's hand on my wrist. He met my eyes, and I looked between him and Sage, my brow furrowed. Sage looked just as confused, pulling himself up and a bit away from Llyric, as if preparing to stop if that was what Llyric wanted.

Llyric's hand came down to circle my cock, and he stroked once, making me buck into his palm, then he moved to do the same to Sage. And then his fingers were at his hole, a little swollen from our previous night's escapades.

As always with Llyric, I understood what he was trying to convey without words very easily. And I knew Sage had as well when the big man pulled away completely from Llyric, leaving the young man spread out like a feast against the furs, looking up pleadingly at the two of us.

"Llyric," Sage began, reluctance heady in his voice. "It's too much, too soon. I... I don't want to hurt you, sweet boy."

I searched Llyric's eyes, trying to find his desire and study it. He stared back into my eyes, an open book for my perusal, except... not. He was letting me inside, allowing me to see everything, but something was held back. Something that darkened his soul just beneath the surface of his skin. Something he feared and kept from me.

However, what had me agreeing with a nod was that what he hid was not fear of me, nor of Sage, and his desire was pure. Pure and desperate. He wanted us both to take him. He wanted us both to be inside of him, pressing his body to its limits, because he needed that care and devotion from the both of us this night. He needed us to wrap our bodies around his own, hold him safe and loved in our arms, and prove to him and each other that he was ours. By marking him completely, giving him just that bit of pain with his pleasure to make it all the more visceral and real. To make our lovemaking ache, but only in the way that proved to his mind and soul that we weren't leaving him, he was safe, and he was loved.

Gods, was he ever loved.

Sage hesitated for only a moment longer than I did before he was meeting my eyes and nodding.

"I'll get your pretty ass some other time, mast'rin," I growled, and Sage shivered.

"And I yours," he shot back, making a bolt of arousal shoot down my spine.