25-- Visions and Memories

*****Guys, trigger warning. I always have a hard time putting these up, because I don't want to give too much information and spoil things, but I also don't want you to read it and have a hard time with it because I wasn't clear. So... I tend to go with maybe too much info. If you don't want a spoiler, and you don't really have triggers, just scroll past the next bold type paragraph and start the chapter :) 

Trigger warning: In this chapter there is a full-on memory (so not just Llyric telling a story, it's a memory with details) about his father attempting to rape him when he was really young. It is attempted rape, and doesn't get very far, but his fear and stuff is detailed. If this triggers you, feel free to read the Llyric section, but when it turns italic and goes to Sage's POV, go ahead and skip it. You're not missing anything, really, because they kind of talk about it in the next chapter. Just know that Llyric's Father tries to rape him, Llyric basically says "no, don't touch me," and his father can't touch him. So he calls for guards to come get Llyric (which is how he ended up in the dungeon Sage and Ember found him in)*****

LLYRIC—

There was pain— of course there was— but it was, if it was possible, a good kind of pain. Hot and aching and mixing with the pleasure so closely, I couldn't tell where one began and the other ended. My entire body was throbbing, and the gods only knew if it was with pleasure or pain.

Ember took his time pressing himself fully inside of me. Before he was in to the hilt, he and Sage began to rock, and their thrusts dug my Akaran mate further and further inside me, until he was as securely inside my body as Sage. Until they were moving as one, so thick inside me I keened, overwhelmed and ecstatic and gods, so many things I couldn't find the words for.

I felt loved. Devoured. Surrounded. Taken. Defiled. Used. Owned. Safe. Cared for.

Gods, I was just... everything. I was whole and complete in a way I knew I didn't deserve.

But I was going to be selfish, and take this as mine. Take them as mine. Just for now. Just for as long as I godsdamned could.

"Oh gods, sweet boy," Sage growled, and his deep, intense tenor had sparks dancing down my spine. He let my hands go and was gripping my hips, using me as leverage to thrust his hips up into me. I knew both of my mates were being gentle, their humps inside my body slower and easier than either wanted, but I was grateful for that. For their care and devotion for me.

I held myself up with one hand on Sage's chest, the other held back by Ember. Ember's body nearly engulfed my back, his left arm around my chest, holding me to him, his right gripping my own arm and using my body as leverage to push himself inside of me.

I was at their mercy, wholly and completely. Held down, overpowered, held tight as they used my body for their pleasure.

And returned so much more.

My own prick had softened a little when Ember had first penetrated me, the burn intense before I began to get used to the feeling. But now it was hard and leaking copiously against Sage's belly, another way we were connected— by a string of my precum. I knew it was impossible, but I had the strange thought that my men reached so far inside me, the tips of their pricks were pressing inside my chest, just near my heart. It was impossible, but I could feel it. Feel them, up there, right where they belonged.

My cries egged my men on, making them both groan and thrust harder. I knew the power in my voice, but I had very little control over it, especially now, when I was so wholly overwhelmed and my brain could process nothing more than nonsense.