DROWNING IN SORROW

Thank you for all the readers who read my stories, voted it and left your comments and thank you for all of my followers....

Abhi's POV: Why it is killing me when she goes away from me? What is going on in my life? I thought I can propose her today but everything became upside down. No no I have to do something to stop this marriage. I cannot marry Ayesha. I see her like my friend only. God I don't know what is going on in  fuggy's mind...

Pragya's POV: Don't I deserve a happy life? I thought that I got a person who is going to travel with me lifelong but I'm wrong. There is no one for me. I'm alone without anyone. Why?

Both were drowning in sorrow...

While Aaliya was on the way to Abhi's room, she heard sobbing sound from Raj's room. She entered and saw Raj crying...

Aaliya: Raj Bhai what happened why are you crying?

Raj immediately wiped his tears saying Aaliya..

Raj: Nothing Aaliya, just......

Aaliya: Don't blabber Bhai, common say me...

Raj: Nothing Aaliya....

Aaliya: Bhai if you didn't say na then I will say to Dad that you are hiding something...

Raj: ok... I lost my love...

Aaliya: Who it is?

Raj: Aaliya pls...

Aaliya: Bhai just pour it...

Raj: I..... I love Ayesha......

Aaliya became shocked hearing it. She doesn't know how to react. She got a confusion why Raj is not opening it up...

Aaliya: Raj bhai, why your not saying about this to Abhi bhai? You can help him in stopping the marriage....        

Raj: I cannot do it Aaliya because she doesn't love me. It is one side love and.... when I had no one, Prem Uncle is the one who gave me shelter and helped me in my education. I'm accountable to him and I cannot cheat him...

Raj bursts into tears were as Aaliya hugged him and composed him...

Next day, Abhi furiously came down. He saw Sarla approaching him.

Sarla: Abhi....

Abhi: Ma where is papa?

Sarla became upside hearing him calling her as Ma. Abhi used the call her as " Mathaji" but this change she didn't expect...

Sarla: Abhi he is not here...

Abhi sternly: I want to speak with him. How could he decide my life like this? I want to meet him now...

Sarla: Abhi calm down. I can understand...

Abhi: I cannot marry Ayesha.

Sarla: I cannot convince him Abhi. I'm sorry...

Abhi went from there without saying anything were as tears flowed from Sarla's eyes.

Abhi went to Pragya's school. While he was one his way to meet Pragya, he was stopped by Tanu...

Abhi: Tanu I want to meet Pragya...

Tanu: Why to hurt her even more?

Abhi: Tanu what are you blabbering?

Tanu: I didn't expect that you will do like this. If you didn't love her means them why you gave her the hope.

Abhi: Tanu, they're is a misunderstand happened......