PLANNING TO STOP THE MARRIAGE

Thank you for all the readers who read my stories, voted it and left your comments and thank you for all of my followers...

Next Morning

Abhi woke up with a pleasant mind. His love, his fuggy is now in his home. With a smile on his face, he went to Aaliya's room and opened the door. He saw Pragya sleeping peacefully with Aaliya in her bed. He took slow steps and went towards her. Going on his knees, he caressed her head and placed a kiss on her forehead.

Abhi whispered: Good morning, fuggy.

Pragya's lips curved to a smile, feeling his kiss. She opened her eyes and saw Abhi, who was smiling at her. Abhi lifted his head and jerks seeing Aaliyah's teasing look.

Aaliya: Good morning, Bhai, good morning, bhabhi.

Aaliya said teasingly, whereas Abhi and Pragya blushed hearing her. Abhi made his face stern and asked Aaliya

Abhi: Aaliya, don't you have college today?

Aaliya: Bhai, today is Sunday. So no one would have college today.

Pragya chuckled hearing it, whereas Abhi gave a sheepish smile.

Abhi: Han, I took to know. I just checked you. Ok, call your boyfriend and tell him to come.

Aaliya: Won't you call? He is your friend, na.

Pragya: Wh... who i... it is?

Abhi: It's none other than your Purab brother Fuggy.

Pragya happily: Re...really Aa...Aaliya. You a...are go...going to ma...marry Pu...Purab bhai?

Aaliya nodded her head with a blush.

Pragya: Yo...you lo...look soo cu...cute.

Their conversation was stopped when Sarla and Raj entered the room.

Sarla: Abhi, you are here.

Abhi: Good morning, Mathaji.

Sarla: It's a challenging morning for you.

Abhi: Why?

Sarla and Raj locked the door and sat on the bed.

Sarla: Abhi, your father has fixed the marriage date.

Abhi: What?

Abhi asked with a shocking face, whereas Praga's face falls.

Abhi: When he has fixed?

Sarla: In one week.

Shock is an understatement for everyone there. Abhi and Raj became tensed hearing it.

Raj: Why he has to hurry Sarlama?

Sarla: I really don't know beta. He is adamant about doing the marriage this week, and he has started to make the marriage arrangements. Abhi, now it's in your hands only to make your father understand about it.

Abhi: Hum.

Sarla: Ok, let me go.

Sarla said and went from there, whereas Abhi turned his head and saw Pragya, who was sitting with a sad face. Abhi cupped her face and made her look at him.

Abhi: Don't worry. I would make everything alright.

Pragya nodded and hugged Abhi, whereas he hugged her in return.

After sometime

Abhi, Purab, and Raj were sitting in Abhi's room.

Raj: What we gonna do now, Abhi?