I'M THERE FOR YOU

Thank you for all the readers who read my stories, voted it and left your comments and thank you for all of my followers....

After a very very long time I'm updating the story. Really sorry for coming late....

Next Morning...

Abhi gets ready to meet Pragya. He took his mobile and called her but she didn't attend it. He knows that she will not attend. He called Tanu. Tanu attends the call.

Abhi: Tanu pls don't cut the call. I know that you and Pragya are angry with me. But pls listen, I don't......

Tanu with sob: I'm not in a situation  to hear you Abhi...

Abhi: Tanu what happened?

He could hear her sob which makes him to get nervous.

Abhi: Tanu....

Tanu: Abhi, Pragya's father has passed away. I'm in Pragya's house only...

Abhi doesn't know what to say. Pragya's crying face is only flashing in front of him. He cuts the call and goes to Pragya's house....

While he was going, he stopped by Ayesha...

Ayesha: Abhi, I want to go out man...

Abhi sternly: I'm not free..

Abhi went from there without seeing  her. Ayesha felt hurt were as Raj who saw this gets angry because of Abhi's behavior towards her. He went towards her to lighten her mode..

Raj: Oi Ayesha...

Ayesha turned towards Raj and faked a smiled which Raj understood...

Ayesha: Ya...

Raj: If madam don't mind, would you accompany me because I'm also feeling bored...

Ayesha: No its ok. Why you want to stress yourself?

Raj thinks: Because I love you and I would do anything for you...

Ayesha snapped Raj to bring him back..

Ayesha: What are you dreaming?

Raj: No aa.... I'm thinking. I know you would only go with him not with me and all. I'm not your friend na..

Ayesha: Not like that and all.

Raj: Then come with me...

With no other choice Ayesha accepted and went with him. Raj felt relieved seeing smile in Ayesha's face were as he was upset with Abhi because of his behavior.

On the other side.

Abhi went to Pragya's house. He could see the house was surrounded with many people and can hear the sobbing of them. He has no idea how to consult her. His heart beat starts to get riser . With heavy heart, he went inside the house.

His eyes burst into tears seeing her vulnerable state. She was sitting next to her father's corpse without any expression. Her face was dry and pale. Her eyes were dried with enough of liquid. The face which would contain soulful smile was now looking dead. He could see tear traces on her face but her face doesn't contain any expression. Tanu was sitting next to her crying.

Taking a deep breadth, he went towards her and shook her were as she saw him painful eyes. He cupped her face and hugged her tightly. She didn't speak or protest him and she didn't show any effect on her.

Abhi did all the final ritual for her father were as she was in the same situation like before without any expression. After the ritual gets over, everyone went from there. There was only Abhi, Pragya and Tanu in the house.