FLOP PLAN

Thank you for all the readers who read my stories, voted it and left your comments and thank you for all of my followers...

Abhi was sitting in his room, whereas Raj entered the room.

Raj: Abhi

Abhi turned towards him, hearing Raj's voice.

Abhi: Han Raj

Raj: Don't you feel like Prem uncle is caring a lot for Pragya?

Abhi: Yes.

Abhi said with a smile, whereas Raj gave him a confusing face.

Raj: Do you know why?

Abhi: No.

Raj suspiciously: Abhi, I know you very well. Split it to me.

Abhi: Oi, seriously, I don't know. I know this much that papa had a sister, who used to stammer a lot. I think because of it papa is caring for her a lot.

Raj: Oh

Abhi: What Oh? Give me some ideas to stop the marriage.

Raj: I have the best idea Abhi.

Abhi: What?

Abhi asked curiously.

Raj: What will happen if something happens to the groom?

Abhi: Marriage will be stopped... wait wait.

Abhi realized and became furious, seeing Raj, whereas Raj gave a naughty smile.

Abhi: Are you joking?

Raj: You don't want to do anything big. Just break your legs. That's enough.

Abhi gave an unbelievable look, whereas Raj gave an assuring look.

Next Morning

Abhi was sleeping peacefully in his room. Suddenly, Raj bumped into his room, making Abhi jump from his sleep.

Abhi: Did you go mad? Idiot...

Raj: Come with me now.

Abhi: Why?

Raj held Abhi's hands and dragged him without listening to his protest. Abhi came out and became shocked, seeing the decorations in the house.

Abhi: Oh My Matha

Raj: Abhi marriage arrangements have started. What are we going to do now?

Abhi saw the surrounding with a helpless face.

Abhi: Mummy, I feel like crying.

Raj: We don't have any way other than breaking your legs.

Abhi glared at him, whereas he gave a hopeless look.

After sometime

Abhi, Raj, and Purab were standing in the corridor to execute their plan.

Purab: Abhi, listen carefully.

Abhi: You are saying as if it's a kidnap plan. Anyways you people have decided to break my leg. So, what's there in explaining. Throw the banana peel and let me go and get slipped in it.

Raj: Abhi, banana peel and all is an old trick. It is not working nowadays. We have another trick.

Abhi: What?