EPILOGUE

Thank you for all the readers who read my stories, voted it, and left your comments, and thank you for all of my followers...

Abhi, Pragya, Purab, and Aaliya's marriage arrangement was happening in full swing. As there is a rule that the boy and girl should not meet before the marriage, Abhi and Purab were restricted to meet Pragya and Aaliya.

The boys did all the tricks to meet them, but everything went in vain. Prem made sure that the duo can't get even near the girls. His single stare is enough for him to make boys shut.

Before the marriage day

At Night

Abhi, Purab, and Raj were sitting on the terrace. Raj was smiling happily, whereas Abhi and Purab were cursing their fate.

Abhi: What is so funny?

Abhi asked angrily, whereas Raj chuckled.

Purab: He is purposefully teasing us.

Raj: Look at you guys. Anyways tomorrow you guys are going to get married. They also can't you guys even wait till that—just one night.

Abhi: You are right Raj. Just one night, why can't you be with us without seeing Ayesha.

Abhi said, holding Raj's hands tightly, whereas Raj horrified, seeing them. He pushed his hand, whereas Abhi and Purab burst into a laugh.

Purab: What happened Raj? Just be with us without Ayesha.

Raj: You both do whatever you want. I'm going to sleep.

Raj said pretending to be sleepy, whereas Abhi smirked.

Abhi: We were away from them for the past week, and now we can't even wait for a minute to meet them. Just give us an idea to meet them. Or suffer like us without meeting Ayesha.

Abhi blackmailed, whereas Raj's eyes became wider, seeing them.

Night at 12

Abhi and Purab were waiting in the hall. They saw Raj approaching them.

Abhi: Did you find them?

Raj: I think Aaliya and Pragya are in Prem uncle's room.

Purab: Are you sure?

Raj: Ayesha only said to me. Please don't disturb me. I have a lot of work tomorrow, Good night.

Raj said and escaped from there before Abhi and Purab could say anything.

Abhi: Look, before he used to hang on with us, now after getting married, he forgot us.

Purab: True, and we would also be like this only.

Abhi turned and looked at Purab, who nodded yes.

Both sneaked into their room and noticed both of them sleeping there, covering themselves fully with a bedsheet. Abhi got confused, seeing this.

Abhi: Purab, in this, who is Pragya and who is Aaliya?

Purab: Same doubt.

Both looked at them for some time and took each side for them. Abhi went towards left, whereas Purab went to the right side.

Abhi knelled in front of her and held her hand.

Abhi whispered: Fuggy... Wake up. Look, who has come.