ALL SET

Thank you for all the readers who read my stories, voted it and left your comments and thank you for all of my followers...

Abhi: Let's cancel this marriage Ayesha...

Ayesha: Abhi, stop kidding.

Abhi: No I'm serious

Ayesha became shocked, hearing him.

Ayesha: Why, Abhi? Don't you like me?

Ayesha asked with longing eyes, whereas Abhi felt helpless.

Abhi: Not like that, Ayesha. You... You are always my friend. I have never imagined you as my lover or my life partner.

Ayesha: A good friend can become a good life partner.

Abhi: That's fine. But... Try to understand...

Ayesha had tears in her eyes.

Ayesha: Do you love any other girl?

Ayesha asked whereas Abhi nodded as yes. Ayesha started to cry, whereas Abhi felt helpless.

Abhi: Ayesha... Pls, yar...

Ayesha sobbing: I'm I looking like a doll for you people. Why you didn't say about it before fixing the marriage?

Abhi: The marriage has been fixed without my knowledge. I was not able to say about it to anyone.

Ayesha: Abhi... I'm sorry I can't go against Prem uncle's wish because he is the person because of whom I exist still now. I can't cancel this marriage.

Ayesha said whereas Abhi came out with a heavy heart.

Days started to roll. Abhi tried all his way to stop the marriage, but everything went in vain. Abhi started to lose all his hope. Abhi and Ayesha's engagement got over, making Pragya and Raj get upset.

Before the marriage day

Abhi and Raj were sitting in Abhi's room.

Abhi: I thought that Ayesha would understand me, but everything went in vain.

Raj: Hm

Abhi: I really have no hope now, Raj.

Raj: We don't have any other way. Abhi...

Abhi: Han

Raj: What if you speak with Prem uncle?

Abhi engrossed in his thought, hearing it.

Abhi peeped into his father's room and saw him sitting in the bed along with Sarla.

Abhi: Papa

Prem looked at him, hearing his voice.

Prem sternly: Didn't you get to sleep? Tomorrow is your marriage. Go and sleep well, then only you will look fresh.

Abhi brought guts in him and opened up.

Abhi: I don't want to marry Ayesha papa.

Prem was taken aback hearing him. He gave a stern look to Abhi, but Abhi was standing there without any fear.

Prem roared: This is not a play.

Abhi: That only I'm also saying. My life is not a play. I have the right to decide about it.

Sarla saw Abhi with a shocking look. She has never seen him speaking like this with Prem.

Prem: I'm your father. I know what is good for you.