WILL PAPA ACCEPT US?

Thank you for all the readers who read my stories, voted it and left your comments and thank you for all of my followers...

Abhi broke the door and bumped into the goon's place, making everyone there to jump. Abhi gave a deadly glare, whereas Pragya felt relieved, seeing Abhi there.

Pragya shouted: Abhi

Abhi roared: How dare you people to kidnap my Pragya?

They saw him furiously. Suddenly, someone bet Abhi from the back, and soon he falls unconscious on the floor.

Pragya: Abhi!!!!!!

Pragya's voice echoed the entire place.

On the other side

Prem was driving the car, whereas Raj, Ayesha, and Purab were sitting at the back seat, nervously. Ayesha gestured Raj to speak something, whereas he nodded as no. Raj patted Purab's back and gestured him to speak. He nodded as no, but Raj insisted on him again to ask. He gulped and went towards Prem.

Pragya: Uncle

Prem sternly: What?

Purab: Where are we going?

Prem: To your sasuma's house.

Purab gulped, hearing him and came back to his place again.

Ayesha whispered: What is going on in Prem uncle's mind?

Ayesha asked whereas both shrugged their shoulders.

Ayesha: You both are fit for nothing.

Prem: Correct

The trio's eyes popped out from their socket, hearing Prem's voice.

Prem: And their leader is the dumbest person. Let me deal with him.

The trio gulped, hearing Prem.

Ayesha: I'm feeling sad for Abhi. Poor boy.

The other two nodded as yes.

Abhi opened his eyes lightly and found himself tied in the chair. Pragya was sitting opposite to him with tears in her eyes. He felt a pain in his heart, seeing her tears.

Abhi: Fuggy, don't cry. I'm there, na. I would take care of everything. I would save you.

" How would you save her when you are itself in the problem" he heard Dharmesh's deadly voice. Abhi didn't felt afraid of seeing him.

Dharmesh: I was about to kill her, but you also joined that list.

Pragya was crying vigorously, but Abhi suddenly burst into a laugh, making everyone get confused. Dharmesh rolled his eyes and gave a deadly glare to Abhi.

Dharmesh: Is I'm doing a comedy show?

He roared, whereas Abhi again burst into a laugh, hearing his voice.

Dharmesh: Stop it

Pragya: Abhi

Abhi laughing: Sorry

Abhi controlled his laugh and looked at him. Again he started to laugh, seeing Dharmesh's face.

Dharmesh: Don't you feel afraid of me?

Abhi laughing: Sorry to say this. You are not looking like a don, but you are looking like a (Laughing) Hindi serial villain.

Dharmesh gave a deadly glare, whereas Pragya also started to laugh, hearing Abhi.