Disclaimer

• Dedicated to My Supporters

Disclaimer

"The Delinquent's Haven" including all chapters, prologues, epilogues and associated content is copyrighted by the author's rightful claim. All rights are reserved and will remain reserved by the author of this work, amsterdam_ (Desirae Marie). Any unauthorized copying, broadcasting, manipulation, distribution or selling of this work constitutes as an infringement of copyright. Any infringement of this copyright is, and will be, punishable by law. Any links, brand names, or otherwise copyrighted material is not my own, and is not protected by this copyright. No copyright infringement intended.

No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in any retrieval system, or transmitted in any form by any means electronic, mechanical, photocopied, recorded or otherwise, without written permission of the author, amsterdam_. Any (and all) plagiarism of this novel is and will be punishable by law. For information regarding permission, contact the author at http://wattpad.com/user/amsterdam_ . All rights reserved.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, incidents, and dialogues are products of the author's imagination and/or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance or description similar to an actual person (living or dead), events and locales is purely coincidental.

Desirae Marie © 2013