LoSaT Nightclub

Chrissy's POV

1 Week later...

I was at home reading the confession to the murder of Johnny Stancotti written by Richard Rodriguez. There's no way this man killed Stancotti. I thought as my phone rang.

"Hello," I said into the phone as I put it on speaker trying to multitask.

"Hmm, let me guess. You're at your dining room table with files spread out. You have your panda bear coffee mug with a black tea bag. Your chewed cap red pen and you're in your pajamas with your dinosaur slippers?" I looked down at my feet seeing my fuzzy t-rex slippers.

"Fuck you, Naomi! What do you want?!" I hear her laugh maniacally on the end of the phone.

A smirk forms at the side of my mouth. My friends know me too well.

"Well, if you must know. I have tonight off and I want to go to this new club. I already called Keisha and she's down. Now we need your old ass to be ready to roll at ten tonight." Naomi said.

I sigh deeply. "I'm pretty busy with this new case and I- " Naomi cut me off

"I my ass, Chrissy. Do you want to be ninety years old living with cats? Or do you want to live your life and find a man?" She questioned.

"Why does everything we do have to revolve around a man?!" I asked.

"My purpose in life is not to tire myself in the neverending search for a male. Just for him to impregnate me and for me to give my entire life and existence to his offspring. All while losing myself, my goals, and most importantly my body!" I yelled while looking in the mirror.

"You're so damn dramatic, Chrissy" Naomi combated.

"I'm not talking about marriage but a little sex ain't hurt nobody," she assured me.

"A little sex? Oh, I forgot I was talking to my hoe frie-" I said as Naomi hung up the phone to facetime me.

"What was that?" I sat on my bed laughing my ass off as we were now looking at each other through my phone.

"Bitch, I am not a hoe. I just want a walkthrough before I invest in the property" She said while I side-eyed her through the phone.

"Are you coming or not?" She asked annoyed as I was laying down on my bed staring at the ceiling trying to make a decision.

"That's a Yes! We'll be by around 10" Naomi said as she hurried off the phone.

I sighed. I have been working like crazy and could use a night out with my babies. It was 5:00 pm right now and if I wanted to be ready by ten, I need to get my life together now. I went into my bathroom to begin getting ready.

It was around 9:30 pm and I was finally getting dressed. I heard a knock on my front door. Before I could get my door all the way open. Keisha and Naomi forced their way in.

"Well lookie here, you out here looking like you wanna be chosen." Keisha laughed while speaking about my outfit choice.

"Girl, shut up. You said club, right? If I would have put something else on you would be complaining about me being too 'conservative'. I stated

"Girl, you definitely ain't conservative. I just need you to reach deep down in your soul and grab college Chrissy," Naomi said while going through my cabinet.

"Please, make yourself at home!" I yelled as Naomi found what she was looking for.

"Alright, ladies! It's shots time." Naomi took out the double-shot glasses and poured in some Jameson.