The Red Devil

Sal's POV

I pull Keisha in the room by her arm and I'm burning a hole through her ass.

"Stop fucking staring at me!" She yells crossing her arm and legs while she sits on the bed.

"Stop staring?!" I inquire.

"I can't touch you and now I can't stare at you? But you can be in the club acting like your at fucking freaknik. But the man you share a bed with every night is unable to touch you!" I yelled pissed as fuck.

"WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU EVEN IN HERE WITH ME!?" I questioned.

She jumps from me raising my voice.

"MAYBE IF YOU WEREN'T OUT HERE ACTING LIKE A HOE. I WOULDN'T HAVE HAD TO SAVE YOU ALMOST FROM BEING RAPED!" I yelled, immediately regretting it.

She calmly and quietly rose to her feet. I will never forget the look of disgust and hurt she had sent my way. He eyes began to water and dead silence filled the room.

"Baby, Keisha, I'm so-," before I could even finish she ran out of the room.

I ran after her. I followed her down the steps. As she was approaching the door, I hear a gun cock. I see a shadow at the front window and immediately dove onto Keisha.

"Keisha, GET DOWN!" I yelled as I tackled her to the ground.

Bullets started piercing through the windows as they shattered.

I rolled us over to the kitchen and tapped the wall between the fridge and the pantry. A gun rack released  and I grabbed a machine gun and a glock.

"Stay behind me." I said quietly to her. She was visibly scared and her body was trembling in fear.

"I'm not going to let anything happen to you baby, I promise!" I told her honestly as I grabbed the back of her neck kissing her on her lips.

Tony's POV

I'm pacing the room chewing Naomi's dumbass out.

"And then yo ass over here in a fucking bra no less dry humping some Nigga. Titties looking all supple and shit! Those are my titties!" I yell pointing at her breast as she chuckles at my anger.

Gunfire rings out in the distance. I picked her up as she screams and we sneak next door to Lo's room. When we open the door we see him loading up his shotgun.

He tosses it to me.

"Go down the back way and I'll start at the front," Lo says, before he kisses Chrissy goodbye.

"Y'all stay here and lock the door!" I yell.

"Wait! No. Keisha is down there I hear her screaming! We're not staying here!" Naomi retorted.

"Baby, I really don't have time for this shit!"

"Give me a gun!" She said putting her hand out.

Chrissy turns around and grabs the glock from Lo back pants pocket and cocks it back.

"Fuck! Alright, Chrissy with me and you stay behind me at all times" Lorenzo tells Chrissy as she nods.

"We'll hit the back and sweep the perimeter," I told Lo.

We dap each other and run down the hallway in opposite directions.

Lorenzo's POV

We're walking down the steps as I see someone with a gun in the living room. I look back to Chrissy as I tell her to watch the main hallway. I slide in on my knees and cut the back of his legs with my knife. I pick up my machine gun and started shoot at everyone. I see someone coming from the side through my peripheral and before I can react, a bullet flies through his head as I'm ducking.

I look up and I see Chrissy holding the gun with shaking.

Sal and Tony come in with Keisha and Naomi.

They're dragging a body with them. We've taken a lot of gunfire and the bottom half of the house is a fucking mess.

Tony grabs a chair and sits the guy down. We take his mask off.

"Who sent you?" I ask while kneeling.

"Vaffanculo! (Fuck you!)" He says.

Naomi, who by the way looks like she's been thrown through a wall. Walks up to the guy and stabs his thigh with a butterfly blade.

"Ahhh...you stupid Black bitch!" He yells.

Tony cocks his gun and aims it at his leg.

"Watch how you speak to my woman!" He says.

"I'm going to ask you again? Who sent you?" I repeated.

Still no answer.

I nod at Tony and he shoots the guy in the knee. And I raise my gun to his head.

"Per favore, era il diavolo rosso! ( It was the red devil!)" he screams while tears trickle down his face.

"Chi è il diavolo rosso? (Who's the red devil!?)" I ask pressing my hand on his bloody knee.

"ARGHHHH!!!!" he screams some more.

"Rico..." he says lowly.

"Who?!" I ask.

"It was Rico...Rico Rodriguez!" he yells.

We all stare at each other as he begins to laugh.

"You'll never be able to stop him! He's coming for all of you. You can't protect the girls and he will have his way with all of them! He's looking forward to tasting Chrissy, Naomi, and finishing you off sweetheart." He sticks his tongue out in a sexual motion and shakes it up and down at Keisha.

In a fit of rage, Keisha picks up a gun and shoots him in his dick. She kept pulling the trigger until it was empty. Afterward, she hands the gun to Sal and wipes the sweat off her forehead.

Sal gently takes it while looking visibly terrified by her actions.

"I'm done being scared. I want him dead!" She says referring to Rico.

"We can't continue to live our lives running and hiding from him. I want him to fear us. He should be hiding. He should be running. I've never killed a man until today. I'm not stopping until we murder him. I want him to feel the pain we felt when he kidnapped us." Keisha turned to us looking for support in her plan.

She's right. They have every right to want revenge. We brought them into this lifestyle and had no regard for the danger that would seek them out. I take full ownership for that decision. They deserve to choose how they want to live their life. Clearly, we couldn't protect them like we thought we could. They came to my fucking house and tried to kill my woman! I'm not letting that slide and I know Tony and Sal feel the same way.

If we're going to do this we're going to have to give them access to every aspect of our lives. I trust that they would protect the family as if it were their own.

I look at Sal and Tony.

"Omertà!" I said.

Sal and Tony repeated, "Omertà" and cocked their guns back.

**********************************************************************************

THIS CHAPTER HAS BEEN REVISED!!