My Queen

Lorenzo's POV

I'm in my office pacing back and forth. Where the fuck could she be. I had sent men to her condo just in case. Was she trying to leave me? I asked myself. Chrissy's loyal and would never disappear like this especially leaving Keisha and Naomi behind. Unless, she must have been kidnapped. I quickly search my black bomber jacket for my phone. I have to call my men to make a move on Rico because I know he has her. He's got my baby.

My thoughts were interrupted when someone came busting through my office door.

Her dumbass.

"Jesus Christ! WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN!"

"CLEARLY, I NEED TO PUT A TRACKER IN YOUR ASS! WHAT THE FUCK CHRISSY! I THOUGHT YOU HAD LEFT ME OR WORSE WERE DEAD!" I was livid. I spent the next two minutes cussing her ass out.

She ran and jumped into my arms and kissed me like it was her last as she wrapped her legs around my waist. She threw her tongue in my mouth and I put my hands in her pants from behind. I rubbed my hands down her ass and roughly grabbed it while kneading that fatty like it was dough.

My dick wanted her puss-...scratch that. My dick wanted MY pussy. She had me surprised when she pushed me down into the chair and got on her knees.

She pulled my dick out and ran her tongue from the shaft to the tip. I grab onto the arm rest and lay my head back.

"SHIT!" I yelled as she picked up her pace.

She rotated her hand as she moved it up and down. Her lips and mouth looked so sexy. She spit on my dick. My bitch is nasty and I love it.

She moves down to my balls and sucks on them as she's still stroking me. It's almost as if someone put a quarter in her back like she was an arcade game. Next thing I knew she has two hands on her dick and is bobbing her head up and down and sucking at the tip. I damn near fell the fuck out. Her speed was incredible.

I'm feel pressure and I can't hold it anymore. I rub my fingers through her hair and start gagging her with my dick. I stand up and got my baby by the head taking all of me. She's handling it like a champ. She puts her hands behind her back as I bob her head. I'm fucking impressed. As I about to release my seed I try to move my dick out her mouth. She pushes me against the wall and looks up at me.

"I want that nut in my mouth baby!"

Her eyes are bloodshot red, eyeliner is smudge and her face has spit all over it. I chuckle to myself...my girl. She wants to swallow Daddy's nut well that's what she's going to get. I hold her head as I release.

"Ahh FUCK, BABY!!!" I yell as I cum in her mouth and she swallows it in one gulp.

I'm marrying this girl.

She goes the adjacent bathroom and cleans herself up.

She comes back out and I just smile at her. I walk up to her and kiss her. But I'm still pissed.

I grab her by her neck and throw her against the wall.

"Where were you, baby?" I ask while licking her lips and kissing her neck.

She chuckled. "Now daddy, you know I like it when you're rough"

I growl and French kiss her. "Don't ever leave without notifying me. Because next time I will kill you!" I kiss her forehead, release her and go to sit down.

She just smiles. God, this girl is adorable.

"So, where were you?" I ask in a demanding tone.

"I went to visit Ricky Rodriguez for information on his brother Rico. I thought he could be helpful in taking down Rico. Since I'm a lawyer I had access to Rikers Island. So, I went to see what information I could get out of him" she says.

"Come here..." I motion with my finger.

I smack her on her ass. "Good job, Queen! But next time take backup with you. I can't have my woman out here in these streets, vulnerable!" I said with a serious look.

"What'd you find out?" I questioned as she begins to tell me about their conversation.

By the time she finishes the story I already had Tony, Sal, and the girls present listening to her speak. Rico is Ricky's twin?! His fucking TWIN! This is more complex than I thought.

"That's not it...Ricky believes that you're his target. He doesn't want your father...he wants you!" Chrissy said pointing at me while everyone just looked at me.

"Well babe, I don't know what to tell you. This isn't the first time I've been threatened or called out. We'll handle it like the rest of our enemies." I speak.

"Baby, if Rico wants you dead why even go to the his compound...just send your men!"

"My men are loyal to me! I can't ask them to do something that I'm not willing to do. They would lose their trust, respect, and fear in me!" I shouted.

"He's right Chrissy. He can't look like a bitch. He has to be there and to make it known that no one fucks with our family!" Sal said reiterating my thoughts.

I nodded to Sal while turning to look at Chrissy. She was hurt and her whole demeanor seemed anxious. She didn't want me to get hurt and I respected her point but I couldn't show fear.

"Can y'all give us a minute?" I asked as the they left and I was able to have privacy to speak with Chrissy.

"Baby look at me." I said while place my hand under her chin to lift her head up.

"Nothing is going to happen to me. I promise." I assured her.

"You don't know that." She said while wiping her tears away.

I unhooked my chain that was given to me by my father. It's given to all leaders who reign in my family. It's a precious keepsake a representation of who we are. It was a bold M with two daggers on the left and right side bars that formed the letter. The daggers represent family and loyalty. I took it and place it around her neck.

"I love you my Queen!" We kissed passionately as I took out my syringe and injected her.

Her body fell into my arms. She was out. If the plan worked, Naomi and Keisha should be out by now too. It was our fault that they were involved in this bullshit. We wanted to end it and keep them far away from the massacre the lies ahead.

*************************************
Don't forget to comment, vote, and follow:)