God forgives but I show no mercy!

Lorenzo's POV

Sal and Tony put all the girls in the upstairs room and locked it from the outside. They couldn't get out and no one could get in. I had my men secure the perimeter and keep them safe until we returned.

We were walking to the chopper to head to Rico's compound. I was prepared to put a bullet in his head.

We touch down and move into action. This time around Sal and Tony stayed by my side. We ride together, we die together and as cliche as it may seem. I trusted them more than anyone because of that I knew we'd make it out.

"Sir, I have movement in the east wing." One of men radioed in.

"We'll take the West wing and do a sneak attack," I said to Tony and Sal. They nodded in agreement.

As we're approach the house from the West...I hear gunfire from the east. Sal shoots the deadbolt on the door and we enter quickly. Sal takes the lead move through the compound in stealth mode. His arms are close to his side as he holds his machine gun straight in front of him ready to fire at any point.

I'm in the middle and Tony is behind me cover our tracks. We reach a door that looks like it may be connected to the common area of the house. Sal begins to turn the knob and we hear a ticking noise.

Sal looks at me worrisome. We're standing in shock. The fear has us paralyzed and our feet feel like they're cemented into the floor. It wasn't until Tony screams.

"WHAT THE FUCK Y'ALL DOING!! RUN!"

We bolt down the hallway and turn left seeing the entrance where we came in at in our eyesight. We hear the explosion and it's lighting up each room like a domino effect. Sal looks back and sees the fire getting closer and closer...

"MOVE!"

Tony is already outside the house and just as we're approaching. The explosion catapults us onto the lawn of the house.

"Y'all good? Y'all okay!?" Tony yells while patting our chest.

*cough*

*cough*

We cough up debris and wipe ourselves off. Tony sticks both his hands out and helps us up rise to our feet.

"I don't get it. The plan was perfect. I spent a whole day doing detailed infiltration and had my best men on the job. Every information we received led to this location. He should have been here!" Tony yells exasperated by running and the blast.

"It was a setup. He knew we were coming," I say as I spit on the lawn trying to rid my body from the debris.

"Boss, you okay?! Boss come in?!" One of my men radioed.

I touched my ear to speak. "We're good. We made it out." I assured him.

"Boss, there's something you may wanna look at," he says

I look at Tony and Sal.

We both head over to the area we're my men our. Some are wounded and being carried to the chopper.

They notice us walking up.

"When we ran out the house we saw this box on the lawn," he says while handing it to me. I open it up.

It was a note:

The only way to get to you...was to get to her :)

Sincerely,

RR

I balled the note up and threw it on the ground.