The Seduction

Chrissy's POV

When I came to I was terrified and felt like I was suffocating as a bag was placed over my head. I felt like I had been drugged. How did I get myself into this situation? I'd always been careful and observant. I failed myself and worse...my friends. I hope they're okay I wouldn't forgive myself if something happened to them.

I feel the warm tears roll down my cheek. Suddenly, I hear footsteps and someone aggressively yanks the bag off of my head causing my head to sway forward.

I look at my surroundings and jumped in shock when I saw both Keisha and Naomi in the chair next to me staring at me.

"Bitch, don't look at me. Y'all the ones who wanted to go out tonight!" I said in my defense.

Naomi sighs, rolling her eyes.

"Why are you sighing? If your ass wasn't so obvious in the car. My Black ass wouldn't be tied up right now!" Keisha yells at Naomi.

"What the fuck ev-!" Naomi was cut off by Lorenzo shooting his gun off. We all jumped.

"If y'all don't shut the fuck up!" He yelled.

"What do you guys want with us?!" I demanded with anger.

Sal and Tony chuckled. I looked at them both and bust out laughing.

"So, I see my girls gave you two a run for your money," I stated while noticing the scratch marks and bites on both of them.

Keisha and Naomi started laughing.

Lorenzo POV

My blood is boiling as I turn to Sal and Tony. They looked like they got jumped by 6 men. How in the fuck do you allow women to attack you with such force. I rolled my eyes at them and walked over to Chrissy.

"I have questions that need answering but for now. My guards will escort you all to your rooms and I'll see you soon Bella!" I said running my thumb over Chrissy's lips. She moved her head away from me.

"Fuck you!" She said as the guard came over and threw her over his shoulder. "Not tonight, babe!" I yelled as she was escorted out.

"Don't you touch me you muthafu-!" She started as I cut her off with a chuckle. I winked at her being taken away. She was furious.

We walk out and make our way to an interrogation room. Come to find out the guys we killed early came with some issues. After we had left with the girls there was a shooting at the club. My men were able to detain one shooter. Now it's my duty to get some answers.

Let me explain the roles of the Marino Crime Family, the leader is myself, Lorenzo Marino, and my right hand men are Tony Race & Salvatore Marion. Obviously, we're not necessarily the best people to deal with in the world. However, don't think for one second we're dumb thugs who have no goals in life. 

Sal and I graduated at the top of our class at Harvard Business School. Tony graduated from MIT and my guy is brilliant. NASA offered him a job and he turned it down. I pleaded with him to take it but he wanted to be with his brothers. Our education and businesses help keep our money clean.

Tony is my intel. He gathers information on all targets and is extremely good with numbers. He also makes sure are businesses are bringing in great revenue. He's the goofy one as well and is always playing games with some woman. He has a good heart but I've seen him at his worse and he can be just as ruthless as me.

Sal is the fighter of the crew and will throw the first punch. He used to have a bit of a temper but when his anger started causing the family legal issues. I had to intervene and get my bro together. He attends therapy once a week. Clearly, by the look of the situation, we're dealing with right now...the shit ain't working.