•An Interview With the Queen Bs!•

Hello dearest readers!

I'm so sorry that I've been so inactive lately, I've been busy and just lacking in inspiration.

So I decided to write sort of an interlude chapter that will help you get to know the Queen Bs a little bit better while I work on the next real chapter.

Enjoy!

•••

Q: WHAT WOULD YOUR PERFECT ROOM LOOK LIKE?

Becky: What are you even talking about? I already have the perfect room.

Bianca: I'm a fan of emerald green and gold accents in a white room. White walls, bedsheets, everything.

Britney: I like pink! Lots of it! And I need a cotton candy machine and an endless supply of watermelon gum, please and thank you!

Blair: Gosh, I don't really have a dream room idea. I have so many aesthetics that it's hard to pick just one.

Q: WHAT PETS DID YOU HAVE WHILE YOU WERE GROWING UP?

Becky: Well, I currently have two corgis, five cats, some koi, and my fair share of horses. And a peacock. Nothing says "elegant" like a peacock.

Bianca: Um, I don't like animals. Sorry not sorry.

Britney: I had a kitten once. I think I sat on it.

Blair: Oh, we've never had any pets. My dad's allergic to all fur. But I'd love to have a German Shepard one day!

Q: FAVORITE ALBUM?

Becky: LM5 by Little Mix, obvi.

Bianca: Lemonade by Beyoncé.

Britney: Um, the one filled with my baby photos!

Blair: Oh my gosh, The Family Jewels by MARINA. And Neotheater by AJR. So underrated!

Q: BIGGEST PET PEEVE?

Becky: Oh my gosh, loud eaters. I can't stand them. Especially when they're staying mushy, wet food. It makes me want to barf.

Bianca: People who act like they're better than me. Becky can go fall in a hole. I'm clearly superior.

Britney: I said I had a kitten earlier, why did you ask the same question?

Blair: When people walk slowly. It makes navigating the halls unseen much harder.

Q: WHAT'S THE MOST USELESS TALENT YOU HAVE?

Becky: All my talents are useful! But if I had to pick a "useless" one, I'd say the ability to immediately tell if a steak isn't cooked to my liking. I can take a glance at it and tell if it's undercooked. I don't even have to cut into it. I just know. That being said, I wouldn't trade it for anything!

Bianca: Ugh... I hate that I'm saying this, but I can wiggle my ears. Don't ask me to show you, because I won't.

Britney: I can make people roll their eyes a lot! Do I have magical powers or something?

Blair: I can mimic animal sounds. I was able to convince Bianca that there was a bird in the limo. She hates birds. It was really funny!

Q: WHAT IS YOUR SPIRIT ANIMAL?

Becky: A tigress. Majestic, regal, and elegant.

Bianca: Probably a shark. I can smell the weaklings like a shark can smell blood. Then I proceed to tear them apart. Blair better watch her back...

Britney: Again with the pet questions! I sat on my kitten!

Blair: Probably a cat, to be honest. I'm pretty calm and I like to sleep a lot.