Forced Introductions

"It's been three hours... So far, not much has happened, but, I haven't really done much yet."

Were the first few words typed onto a computer. The clicking continued as they continued to type.

"After what seemed an emotional breakdown, or the receiving of sudden pain, all that occurred was what seemed a comforting session... Now though, since I last checked, they seemed to be sitting against the wall, far apart from each other. One of them seemed somewhat terrified... Fascinating..."

The clicking of keys on the keyboard then stopped. The typist stopped and sighed. They then continued to type, recording any observations they've had thus far. They continued as the sound of the keys being used filled the room.

•••••

How long as it even been? There's nothing to this place... Thought the destroyer. There's nothing to explore, it's small and plain. Almost reminds me of the anti void.

He smiled a little at this realization. He then glanced over at the creator who a foot or two from him, to his right. He seemed to have his eyes closed, disliking the mostly empty white space in front of him.

This room is so empty... There's no other colors but white. White floor tiles, white walls... The super bright lights are even white! Thought the artist. I'm starting to get sick of looking at it... But it could be worse, it's not completely empty since we're both trapped in it... And there's a stain of ink on the floor from earlier... Oops.

The creator opened his eyes and moved a bit closer to the other. The destroyer noticed the other's movement, but ignored it. He then felt the other grab his hand. The destroyer froze, a nervous expression coming to his face as he glanced over a the other who had pleading eyes. Error felt his hand glitch slightly. The destroyer heaved a sigh and calmed his nerves, looking away from the other, allowing the other to hold his hand for reassurance. Their fingers slowly intertwined.

The destroyer knew of the artist's fear and knew the room they were in wasn't helping. He couldn't lie, he was nervous and shook from all the events as well. The destroyer was surprising himself at finding comfort in holding the other's hand, he usually hated physical contact. It was a fear of his. He had never once imagined he would hold anyone's hand, especially his enemy's.

Ink closed his eyes and tightened his grip on Error's hand.

Error noticed the other's grip tighten. He felt himself smile a little. The destroyer glanced down at their intertwined hands and he tightened his grip in response.

His eyes then went to glance back up at the room they were trapped in. Though his vision wasn't so great, he could tell there was no door and no other windows to escape from. He also theorized that they weren't in the same location anymore, nor in a location linked to it. His evidence? First, the room didn't fit the spooky and dark atmosphere that the other place did. The color scheme wasn't even the same. Second, the room had an odd doctor office like scent unlike the last place that had the scent of dust and rotting wood. Third, this place didn't look a thing like Sci's laboratory. It wasn't really that scientist's style.

He had mentioned this to Ink before and he agreed. This place was extremely different, and strange.

Sudden a large blurt of what sounded like a buzzer sound for entering a hospital singled and echoed around the silent room. This caught both of their attention. The artist's eyes shot open and he glanced around. Meanwhile, the destroyer slowly tightened his grip on the smaller's hand.