Stars

A couple weeks had passed since the break out of the laboratory that was surprisingly built and working in the void of Sciencetale.

Luckily for the creator and destroyer, it only took one week to get them back to their normal height, voice, and everything, returning them back to how they appeared and thought that didn't make them resemble children when they weren't, hence, also fully returning their magic and abilities. Sure, neither the creator or destroyer completely forgave the crazy sans from Sciencetale, but at least he was able to fix his mistakes.

The creator and destroyer were then able to go their own ways and live their lives normally again, or so they thought...

Over their first back to normal week, both ended up meeting in Outertale, at the same spot, around the same time, happy to see the stars and to communicate to one and another which even surprised themselves. They spoke of how it felt odd not being around each other as much since those past horrific events. Both explained how it had changed them, and so they made a few deals, one being a truce: No more creation, no more destruction, unless the whole Multiverse would all absolutely and completely fall apart and crumble due to lack of either one.

They then also decided they would hang out every other day, at the same spot, at the same time, for as long as they could each time throughout each week. Neither thought they would still care so much about the other after the crazy events came to a close, but they had both been proven wrong by each other and themselves.

Presently, another week had begun only a day ago, and both were to meet up like usual.

Error sat on a log on a ledge that faced the stars as he waited for the creator to arrive, Ink being late, like usual.

The destroyer suddenly heard the other come through a portal of paint from behind him.

"Hey Ink, you're late again."

"So what, big deal. I'm surprised you're not used to it." Ink replied, putting his giant paint brush, broomy, on his back like he usually did.

The creator then took a seat on the log with the destroyer.

"So what's your excuse this time?" Error asked.

"Blue and Dream talked to me longer than I thought they did." Ink replied with a smile. "What's your excuse for your voice not glitching all the time whenever it's just me around?"

Ink noticed the other freeze and blush lightly at the comment. The creator couldn't help but laugh a little.

"I honestly don't see why it embarrasses you mister 'who cares about what others think about me'." The creator teased.

"Just shut up." The destroyer mumbled, glaring back at the creator.

"I'm honestly curious. Whenever it's anyone else nearby, even if it's a bird, your voice starts glitching. Yet, if it's just me around, it doesn't. Why is that?" Ink asked.

"I don't know. I'm still not use to it either." Error replied, looking back up at the stars.

"It sounds nice though." The creator stated, a light rainbow dusting his face.

"Really? It just doesn't sound right to me..." The destroyer replied.

"I'm being honest Error, would I lie to you?"

Error glared at Ink in response.

"Okay, maybe I would for the fun of it. This time I'm being serious." Said the creator.

The destroyer smiled a little and turned his gaze to his feet.

But why does it happen..? I should at least know why, right? Thought Error.