Black

Author's note:
Just wanted to take a moment to thank you all real quick for helping this story get to over 1k views.
It really means a lot, so thank you all so much!
:3
Now onto the story.

Enjoy

•••••

By now yet another day had arrived, and if you had a clock, it was coming upon early afternoon.

Presently, the destroyer decided to pass the time by teaching the creator how to play cats cradle.

Error had summoned a few of his strings and had begun to teach the artist who insisted he could do it himself, which to Error's dismay, left his strings a big mess. Ink looked at the mess he had made and appeared puzzled and confused as he struggled to free both himself and the destroyer from the blue strings.

Error watched, slightly amused, at how Ink struggled. In fact, the destroyer knew with just one simple command and slight tug he could easily undo the crazy knot Ink had made for the destroyer himself has done it multiple times... Too many times.

By now the creator seemed frustrated with himself and the strings.

"I'm sure I did exactly what you did! So why is there a knot?" Ink asked in frustration.

Error couldn't help but laugh in response.

"Are you just going to laugh or help me out a little?" Ink asked as he glared at the other who sat in front of him. "I can hardily even move my fingers at this point. It's hopeless!"

This caused Error to laugh more.

The creator seemed to growl in frustration as he looked down at his hands after trying to untangle them more, but had only done the complete opposite.

"Now I can't move even one of my fingers." Ink stated as he looked up to glare at the destroyer who was still laughing.

"How is this funny to you?!" Asked the creator. "You do realize we're both stuck like this, right?"

Error stopped laughing.

"Wrong." He stated.

"Wait, what?"

"I could easily fix this mess, but where's the fun in that?" The destroyer replied.

Ink rolled his eyes in annoyance, but his expression quickly changed into a smile.

"I guess you can say we're a little tied up at the moment, huh?" Ink responded.

"Guess you can say that-" Error trailed off as both heard the door to their cell open and saw four guards enter the room.

It was the first time the doors had opened all day, so it wasn't as bad as usual. It at least provided entertainment of some sorts.

The guards cleared out of the doorway, and there in the flesh stood Dr. WG.

Somethings up, he never comes himself to take one of us... Both skeletons thought, their eyes widened in surprised, yet their suspicions grew.

Now both could also see the extra guards standing behind the head scientist.

"Well, what do we owe the honor?" Error mocked, moving his hands slightly, causing his strings to untangle themselves and disappeared.

Ink noticed this and seemed a little annoyed by how easily Error dismissed the strings. The artist then turned his attention back to the scientist who stood in front of them.