Nearsighted

"We've finally got the culprit... But their actual location should be impossible."

"I-I'm sure we'll figure it out Sans." Alphys replied to her worlds Sans.

"It makes no sense!" Sci exclaimed, pushing back his swivel chair away from his computer desk. "From what I can tell the signal came from the void, but it's nearly impossible to get there."

"M-Maybe we could get assistance from s-someone who might be able to travel there?" Alphys suggested as she placed some files on a table at the opposite side of the room.

"Yeah... That's not a bad idea." Sci replied, taking a minute to think before replying.

"But who?"

Suddenly both froze as the door to the lab room they were in was slammed wide open. The scientists froze, surprised and shocked by the sudden intrusion.

That's when both where surrounded by blue bone attacks, trapping both of them as they dared not to move and looked towards where the door had been slammed open.

Two skeletons stepped out form the doorway and into the room, looking ready for a fight.

"Heh... H-hey Dream, Underswap Sans... How'z it going?" Sci awkwardly greeted.

He knew one of the two would end up coming here sooner or later, considering how many days  Ink has been missing.

"Look," Sci started, glancing to the side. "I can explain."

"You better start talking then, or the Magnificent Blue will make you!" Shouted Blueberry.

"Blue's right, tell us or we'll have to use force!" Dream added, pointing his staff towards Sci.

"Okay, Okay... Settle down." Sci replied, nervously glancing at Alphys who appeared extremely confused, only knowing the basics of the multiverse theory. "I'll start with the beginning..."

With that, Sci went on to explain from when he first sent out the letters. He then explained his original intentions of bringing forth peace only to have some outside force interfere and lead to him losing both the creator and destroyer. Meanwhile, he was also able to add on what he actually changed about both the creator and destroyer in order to better the odds of them not killing each other.

"Finally, we just figured out where they're located, and, luckily for me, we might just be able to get to them now." Sci concluded.

"Where are they then?" Blueberry asked.

Sci sighed before continuing, not making eye contact.

"In the void..."

"In the void?!" The two other skeletons exclaimed at once.

"This is worse than we thought..." Dream mused worriedly. "What's your plan for getting there?"

Sci froze a second.

"Well, I was hoping that A: You could portal us there or something, or, B: Could come up with some other plan..."

"This is pretty bad..." Mused Blue. "Isn't it?"