Bells

After multiple months and weeks of planning, the day had arrived. The day of the wedding ceremony.

The prepping took the longest, and the excitement and anxiety the creator and destroyer at times had been over whelming, and continued to bug them.

Sunlight currently leaked through the windows of the marble walled church, causing the walls to glimmer. It filled the whole atmosphere with peace and hope.

Presently, within the church and in one of the private preparation rooms, the destroyer sat on a stool facing a mirror, adjusting the tie of the tuxedo he wore. It was a dark blue and white suit, and the tie was a perfect match.

He was incredibly nervous as he sat there. They might have had everyone agree not to attempt to kill him, but Error was still afraid that they would try. He knew the crowd would be filled with multiple Sanses, those who play the role of Sans in their universe, and even a few Frisks or Charas would be present. Each one from a different universe that knew of the existence of other universes.

Alone and one on one, fighting each would be a breeze to the destroyer, but all at once was a different story. He knew he couldn't trust them, anyone could go back on their word.

He recalled earlier in the past week what the creator had told him to help ease his nerves. Ink had explained all would go well, no one would go back on their word, and they were all good people... Error though still found himself doubting this. Who could blame him?

The destroyer began to nervously tap his fingers on the small table in front of him. Hundreds of things could go wrong, and that was all he could think about.

They could easily break the agreement, I won't be surprised if they do... Only a few have accepted us getting married, seeing better in it- but that's not much! Nor is it reassuring-

A sudden knocking at the door to the room he sat in brought him out of his thoughts, and his finger tapping to stop.

Error turned around to face the door as it slowly opened. Dream was now visible as he peaked his head around the door. He too wore a suit, but it was simpler than the destroyer's and creator's, being a classic black one.

"You ready?" Dream asked.

"I-Is it already time?!" The destroyer exclaimed.

"Not yet, but it's close." Dream replied. "You're still nervous... aren't you..?"

"You would be too if you were in my over all situation..." Error grumbled in reply.

"I guess you have a point." Dream agreed. "I'm sure you'll do great. Everyone out there might not be the happiest, but none care enough to try anything."

"And that's supposed to make me feel better, how..?" The destroyer questioned.

Dream gave a slightly nervous smile and averted his eyes as he tried to come up with a reason. He opened the door a little more as he tried to think up his reply.

"I... I guess I'm not sure how that's supposed to make you feel better. I guess I was hoping it would make you feel a little more secure." The keeper of dreams replied, looking back over at the destroyer during his reply.

Error sighed quietly to himself.

"I think it's all the pressure and amount of people more than anything..." The destroyer admitted. "If there wasn't as many here, then I'd feel safer... We couldn't avoid that though, it had to be done."

"Well, it's not just you feeling bothered." Dream started. "I checked in with Ink too and he seemed just as anxious, perhaps worse, yet he wouldn't admit it. He's had Blue helping him out all this time due to the anxiety, and extra forgetfulness caused by it."