When did THIS Happen

Hours had passed, and the low humming of the dimmed lights was the only sound heard.

The destroyer stirred and seemed to snuggle into the scarf a little more. Error then slowly opened his eyes to be met by the calming darkness both him and the creator believed was the time of night in the crazy mad place.

He felt better, and was glad about it. His head no longer ached and the lightheaded feeling he had experienced had finally faded completely. He hardily remembered much of what happened, it all seems hazy. He already had a small memory problem, but his fever really jacked with him being able to recall all that happened in the past two days.

He was about to sit up, but froze, not daring to when he felt something, or someone, laying on him. He heard the small snores of the other person and he couldn't remember who he had let sleep on him, if he let anyone. He moved his gaze to where the person slept and shock came to him when he had realized it was the creator.

When did THIS happen?! He asked himself.

He felt his face heat up as a yellow blush dusted his face.

The destroyer couldn't recall what had really happened, but he knew Ink would just do it because he could. He also knew that the creator knew better, for if he did do this just because he could, heads would roll...

That's when Error noticed he was gently holding the other in his arms. This made the situation worse for the destroyer. He wanted to shrivel up and die.

He couldn't comprehend what he was seeing, and what he had done while sick with a fever.

Did I seriously allow this..? He asked himself. We're even sharing a scarf... What was wrong with me!

Error hid his face under the scarf more, knowing it was turning more lemon colored by the second. This was embarrassing to him. He couldn't tell if this would be considered showing weakness or not, or if the creator now thought he was crazy or not.

Should I try waking him..? It's worth a shot, I guess...

Deciding on doing so, Error lightly shook the creator. He noticed the other just squirm a little.

The destroyer waited a moment and then he tried again. Once again the creator only stirred, rolling onto his side a little and snuggling closer to the destroyer. Error tried again. This time his hand was only lightly pushed away. He then attempted again, the creator only snuggled closer. He then tried to shake the other awake once more.

"Noooo..." Came a small whine in complaint from the creator, who once again shifted a little.

The destroyer felt his face heat up even more and he looked away from the other who lay across his chest and torso. It was too much. It made him feel strange and almost guilty for trying to make the other wake up and move. He felt the other's small reactions cause his soul to flutter. It almost seem to make him feel fuzzy.

Maybe I still have a slight fever. He thought, unable to understand what else would be making him feel so strange.

He then shook the creator's shoulder again.

"Error... Stoooooop..." He heard the other mumble in complaint.

Ink slowly opened his eyes, clearly not wanting to move, and clearly looking a little annoyed. He puffed out his cheekbones in annoyance.