02. missing pencil case

☆

CHAPTER 2:
Missing Pencil Case
[ KAMINARI ]

"WHAT THE HELL was that just now, dunce-face?" Bakugou inquired in annoyance as he stared at the retreating figures of the two business course students. Though, he had to admit, that move the other one pulled on Kaminari was amusing.

"Well, in Kaminari Dictionary, that was: being an idiot." Sero raised a finger to claim his point. Mina sighed and scratched her temple cheekily. "Like...I'm a sucker for romance. But I'm not so sure if it's this electric bozo here getting the move. He totally deserved that punch, though. I like her!"

Everybody, even Bakugou, snickered at the disdained electric blonde who gave each of them a pained glare, holding one side of his face with a huff. "I wasn't even that serious..."

"What?! You?! Not serious?! To a girl?!" Mina gasped, not believing the sudden winds of change.

"Was that really necessary, bro?" Kirishima sighed, placing an arm over his friend's shoulder.

Kaminari grumbled a, "pls stop reminding me" under his breath while Sero looked just about near tears with laughter. "I gotta hand it to ya, man. Your confidence keeps growing. But the lady was not impressed, no sir!"

"Will you fuckers just shut up. You dipshits are so loud." Bakugou reprimanded though his complaints faded into the background when another squad approached. The forest-green haired leader looking up at the blonde in concern. "Are you okay Kaminari-kun?"

"Guys, guys, I swear, that did not even hurt." He grumbled dismissively, though his point wasn't taken seriously as he kept cupping that one side of his face. Denki was starting to feel humiliated and annoyed with all the attention he's getting for getting bitch-punched in the face. Now nobody's gonna take him seriously. He's concluding that Sero might just make up a new lameass nickname for this incident.

Though, he felt pride swelling inside him for trying to swoon that girl. Not that she was an unusual one. He get that kind of reaction a lot from Jiro and the rest of his girl classmates from class A. But that's just it: that girl didn't belong to class A. And he has a pencil case to return to L/n, Y/n.

(A/N: oh yes, i forgot to inform you all that the point of views change from chapter to chapter. Idk. I still have to decide about that yet. I forgot to include the reader's key points in the first chapter. I'll be sure to not miss it again.

Thank you for reading! ♡ )