05. SAVE MEE

CHAPTER 5:
SAVE MEE
[ L/N ]

L/N WAS RESTLESS THE REST OF THE AFTERNOON. She doesn't have a single idea why she was feeling itchy all over; her feet kept tapping the floor, her fingers wouldn't stop drumming the desk, right now, her knees are bouncing endlessly. Y/n isn't usually this impatient, but she couldn't help but blow an air of irritation when she noticed the time going slower than usual.

It was excruciating.

Every minute felt like an hour and it was an odd feeling since she would enjoy noting down whatever the teacher was rambling. But today wasn't one of the those kind of days, and she glared at the teacher as if it were their fault why everything was going so slow.

She shook her head in indignation. What is even going on? She stared down at the pen she borrowed from her seatmate and watched it as she balanced it on her finger. It felt different. Looking down at it made her feel a sense of responsibility--it made her wary. L/n doesn't usually borrow anything from her classmates in fear that she might lose it. Okay, sure, it might not even be a big deal but she handles it the way she would handle things: with care. Money is spent on it, and money is earned through hardwork, and money is sometimes hard to even get. She sees the value in everything that has been made and bought, even at an affordable price.

She sweatdropped at the thought of her light wallet.

She tries her best to save up, or maybe start a small business if she has enough funds. The business course in UA was helpful with that and their teachings surpassed her expectations. She was talking about UA, it was expected for their educational system to be of good quality.

The bell had finally rung, making her snap out of her thoughts. Time sure does flies fast when she was occupied with thinking. She returned the pen to her seatmate with a grateful smile and in a rush, placed her things inside her bag, her glasses raised to her head.

She threw her bag over her shoulder, adjusted her glasses on her nose and re-tying her messy hair into a less messy ponytail. She stopped herself. She was just only going to apologize to a dude, why--

"A dude you punched," her consciousness reminded her. She suppressed a groan and marched out the room, after letting Yumiko know she was going out first.

"I'll wait for you at the train station," Yumiko waved as L/n strolled through the hallway with an air of confidence around her. She spotted a speck of yellow among the mass of students and immediately made a U-turn to the bathroom, the air she put up with effacing.

The h/c-nette stormed to the sinks, sliding her glasses upwards and splashed water onto her face.

Then she screamed through closed lips.

The nervousness she was feeling was worse than taking up surprise quizzes. She paced in the bathroom, walking around in circles twice before she finally made up her mind.

It would be better to get the job done.

(A/N: I am really dissatisfied with short chapters :((( HHHHHH I'll make it longer in Kaminari's point of view uwu

I hope you all enjoyed the short chapter! ♡)