intro:

hello my darlings, 

this will be the first time that I write something here on wattpad so I hope you guys enjoy the story ;) sorry if any grammar is bad, I've always been bad at that ahaha so if you see something thats incorrect and is continuously used I would really appreciate if you told me <3

also just gonna mention that this is a character x OC fanfic based on the manga akagami no shirayukihime or Snow White with the red hair so some of the characters and plot do not belong to me but the author of akagami no shirayukihime!!

for those who don't read the manga, a character called Haki is actually prince izanas fiancé but I don't really like her ahaha so in this story  (not gonna reveal what happened obvs) she will be ignored in the term of having a relationship like that with him. 

now this is an izana x OC series but feel free to 'change the main characters name' to your own preference. ( I know I do that sometimes ) 

I would also like to explain the hierarchy system of nobles this story follows since it's kinda important (I'm assuming this is also the hierarchy system used in akagami no shirayukihime but I don't really know .)  

so obvs the top would be king/queen, then there are the prince/princess, followed by duke/duchess, then marquess/marchioness (they are pretty much a noble that are higher then a count but lower than a duke), the earl/countess, then it's viscount/ viscountess, followed by baron/baroness. 

alright so enough of all this and lets get to the story!

just a cute lil photo of the one and only izana hehe ;P