Chapter 002

Comment and Vote!

⚜️🖤⚜️🖤⚜️🖤⚜️

Jane's POV.

"My Lady?" I was snapped out of my thoughts when one of the girls called me. I turned towards them. "Let's head inside?"

I nodded and gave them a smile. The doors opened and I was in awe as we finally enter the huge castle.

My eyes wandered as we walked down the long and wide hallways. Portraits of the Royal Family as well their Ancestors were hung on the walls.

I wonder who he is.

Minutes later, the girls stopped walking and stood in front of a door. Elise opened it to reveal a huge room.

They gestured me to go in and so I did. A gasp escaped me as soon as I stepped inside.

(A/N: It's a bit modern-ish but I thought it's pretty and close to what I have in mind for Jane's bedchamber so I ended up choosing this)

It was beautiful.

"Do you like your new room my Lady?" I looked at the girls and smiled.

"I love it. It's beyond beautiful." I told them honestly. They smiled.

Suddenly, a knock was heard from outside. Sarah went to open the door and I immediately noticed that they were the same knights who escorted me.

"We're here to bring in Lady Jane's things." One of them said. Sarah opened the door wider for them to bring in my things.

"Please just put those by the bed. We'll organize it later." Elise spoke. The knights did what they were told and bowed to me before leaving the room.

Elise then turned to me. "I think you should get some rest My Lady. We will bring your dinner later."

I opened my mouth to speak but was cut off by the door banging open against the wall. All four of us were shocked as four new girls entered the room.

The girl in the middle was exceptionally pretty. If this girl is not a Princess then I'll be in shock. My eyes trailed from her long blonde hair, striking blue eyes and beautiful lips. I've noticed her dress looked fancier than the other three girls behind her.

She's pretty but her gaze was intimidating.

"Ashley, what are you doing here?" Elise spoke to the girl.

"I have come here to see the young Lady on orders." She stated, her voice cold and sharp.

She doesn't seem to be the friendly type.

"Who sent you?" Pauline questioned as she stood beside me. "The Lady have arrived safely and well and is about to take some rest before we serve her dinner."