Chapter 005

Comment and Vote!

⚜️🖤⚜️🖤⚜️🖤⚜️

Jane's POV.

What the hell?

Oh God! Why didn't he tell me anything sooner? Why did he have to wait for me to blow up?! Why didn't he just told me right away that he's not who I think he was?! That he's not my fiancé! That he's not Prince Vincent! Now, I think I made a huge mistake.

Wait.

Scratch that.

I did made a huge mistake.

Well Jane Athena, you just got out of your mother's skirts and you're already causing trouble. So much for being a demure Lady.

"Aren't you gonna turn around?" I flinched when I heard his voice cut through the silence that engulfed us once the guy with raven hair left.

He wasn't just a raven-haired guy. Up close, I noticed the blue ends of that Prince's hair.

I took a deep breath, trying to compose myself. Hopefully my cheeks aren't red from embarrassment.

Only a few seconds after did I turned around. I immediately inhaled sharply when I finally laid my eyes on him.

He's tall. A lot taller than me. If I was captivated by the Black-haired prince earlier, this guy in front of me literally had my jaw dropped and my eyes wide in shock.

Oh my gosh!

I had to do a double take. Is he even real?

Luscious blonde hair.

Beautiful hazel eyes.

Perfectly constructed nose.

And those rosy lips.

"Shit." That word came out of nowhere from my mouth and my hands immediately rose to slap my lips in shock. No cursing Jane! You're a Lady!

Calm thyself. Just because he's handsome doesn't mean you can just gawk at him like this!

But then...

He is really handsome. I just got to give him that.

"My lady?" And I felt like I'm going to faint the moment I heard his husky voice again.

"Fck," Another dirty word slipped out of my mouth before it can register in my head. Oh my God! My brother, Carlisle, is rubbing on me.

No! Stop it Jane! Stop swearing! If I said those words out loud with my mother around I'm sure I'm gonna get an earful.

"Shame on you Jane Athena! How can you behave like that? Have you forgotten all the lessons that I've taught you? A proper lady must blah blah blah"

I shook my head. Now I can almost hear her tellings. I took a deep breath, calming myself before looking back at the prince in front of me.

Remember Jane, you're a lady. Remember, grace and poise.

"You decided to show up, your highness." I didn't ask. It was more like a statement. I clasped my hands together in front of me, raised my chin a bit, and gave him my cold gaze.

"Has my lady been waiting for me for a long time? As far as I know, the time of our meeting is at three in the afternoon." He calmly said. But I think I didn't catch everything that he said. His voice was very distracting.

Too deep. Too honey-like.

Damn it Jane, why are you giving him praises in your head? You should be mad! You should be disappointed! His looks and voice can't and shouldn't make up to the things he had done.