part 1 how you met.

I had just moved to New York in Hope's of finding a better life there. I used to live in New Orleans but left after my parents were murdered. I couldn't face the past and decided to move on. I saw an ad for an assistant position at Stark tower posted in the newspaper i were reading in my new found apartment. You needed a job as i only worked part time for Randy's donuts and that wouldn't pay the rent so i set of to stark towers resume in hand. As i walked into the sparkling skyscraper you walked up to a desk were a woman was sat down in a white leather chair behind a computer. "How can I help you?" She sighed obviously fed up of this job. "My name is y/n I'm here for the assistant job interview" i stated quietly. "In the elevator go up to the 67th floor" she said. "Thank you" I said as I walked into the elevator pushing the button. I waited until the doors opened and as i stepped out I saw the man of my dreams standing there.

Tony's perspective.

I was stood in my lab when pepper walked in telling me about my interviews. She was leaving today and I was still upset but acted in my usual sarcastic way. She was talking to me and she got a call telling her the first one was here. I walked up the stairs and saw a gorgeous woman dressed in a grey blazer, white shirt, grey pencil skirt and glossy grey heels standing before me. "Tony what are you thinking" "she won't like you even if she did she will just break your heart" I said to myself. I knew I had to push her out if I let her in she'll just hurt me. Like pepper.

Your perspective

I saw the handsome man stood next to the red headed woman. He was dressed in Jeans and a green tank top with grease and oil stains all over him. He looked hot as fuck ( sorry cap I'll try and watch my language). This man looked rugged and gorgeous and..." hellooo?" He called put snapping me out of my day dream. " yes...sorry..hi I'm y/n l/n" "ok.. so gorgeous l/n I..I mean y/n l/n" he said. I chuckled. "Yes Mr Stark?"
"You're hired" he said "you move in here tomorrow" "Tomorrow?!" I  exclaim shocked but he was already gone. I was so excited for my first day with my dream boss and unknowingly my dream man.