part 4 the game begins

Tony's perspective.

We all sat on the couch and got ready to play the rules were explained for thor and Loki who had never played before and we started. The tower has alot of closets and there were three on that floor so we decided to go two at a time thinking three would be too much. Wanda went first and pulled out an Ice cube. "What does this mean?" Y/n asked. "Capsicle you're up" Tony said trying to control his laughter and they went into the closet(just a fun add on ik wanda and vision are together but I thought that this would be fun. Pietro is also alive for any pietro fans)

Your pov.

It was my turn next and I pulled out a red and gold tie which immediately gave it away. I internally screamed. "Well Tony y/n in the closet"  nat said shoving us into the closet. "Well hello" Tony said blushing. "My my is this what I think it is, Tony stark is blushing" I mock making Tony roll his eyes and chuckle. I stare into his brown eyes and I was enchanted they sparkled like stars in the dark night sky. If only he knew.

Tony's POV

I stared in to her y/e/c eyes. She was beautiful. She is so sweet. So amazing I love her. I  thought. I really want to kiss her. "Screw it!" I passionately kiss her and I felt her smile into the kiss and kiss me back. "Y/n i would really like to go on a date with you sometime maybe I'll see you in the living room tommorow at eight" I say hopefully. " maybe you will" she says before grabbing my shirt and pulling me into another kiss.