part 21: worthy?

Your pov.

Thor and tony lunge at him. "Okay thor. Hit me" tony says and thor bangs stormbreaker and mjolnir together. Lightning shoots into Tony's suit and back out at thanos. Wait mjolnir? I thought it was destroyed the last time I saw mjolnir was when we first saw Ultron.

Flashback.

I walk over to the bar and see bruce and nat flirting. Well I say bruce and nat I really mean nat bruce is more confused. He gets up to sit with the guys. "So you and banner getting friendly?" I ask. "I don't know I think he's cute. You aren't the only one who likes smart guys" "maybe but that doesn't explain the situations between Rogers and you I thought that was going somewhere" "I never liked steve" "really? Never?" "Yeah why? it's not like you liked him" "of course I didn't I always had Tony but you must have liked someone before hulky over there" she shrugs. "Not really" "well then good for you" we sit down on the couches with everyone else. "Hi baby" tony kisses my cheek. "Hi" I say. He pulls me onto his lap and i squeal. "Tony!" I playfully smack his chest. "Therefore alot more where that came from baby" "watch it stark" he laughs and I kiss him passionately. "There now zip the lip einstein" he laughs again. He gestures to his mouth zipping it and throwing away the key. I laugh. Mjolnir was sat on the table. "Hey odinson?" "Lady y/n" "how do you lift that thing?" "Its quite simple really I'm worthy of lifting it" "no way. It's a trick" Clint protests. "By all means" thor gestures to the hammer. "Really?" "Yeah!" "Okay" "now clint you've had a tough week don't be hard on yourself if you can't get it up" tony says making everyone laugh. He tries and fails in lifting the hammer. "Performance issues" Tony grimaces. "Alright hotshot why don't you give it a try" Clint teases"I'm not one to shrink from an honest challenge" he gets up and tries to lift it. "Now honey you've had a tough week..." I tease. "Oh ha ha ha" he tries to life it again. "one second" he leaves and comes back with an iron arm and rhodey. They try and lift it. "Are you on my team or not now pull" Rhodes says. I laugh. They can't lift it he sits down in defeat. "It's alright Tony you're worthy in me eyes" "thank you" I lean on his shoulder. Bruce gives us a great show of trying to show off to natasha and roaring like the hulk. "How about America's golden boy gives it a try?" I ask. "No no" he protests. "Come on cap give it a go" tony encourages. "Alright" he gives it a try and it moves a little thor's face drops at this. He cannot lift it. Thor laughs nervous. "Nothing" "nat?" Steve asks. "Oh no that not a question I need answered" "y/n?" "Yeah sure" I get up and try...succeed in lifting it. Everyone looks in shock. "Yeah me too" I say. "How?" Steve asks. "She's just worthy" "are you sure it's not that she's the hammer's favourite?" Clint teases. I put it down and sit on the couch again. "How did you do that?" "I don't know I just picked it up" "are you sure it's not just physics?" Tony asks thor. "Its simple really" he picks up the hammer. "The rest of you aren't worthy" everyone groans jokingly. We hear a loud screeching. "Worthy" we turn around and see a mangled iron legion suit. "How could you be worthy. You're all killers" "tony what is that?" I ask. "Iron legion must be malfunctioning" he says. "What do you want?" Thor asks. A video clip of tony plays. "Peace in our time" "ultron?" Bruce catches on. "You see I was trapped. Tangled in...strings" "what?" He sends out the iron Legion. We fight and after the battle he speaks again. "I know that mean well. But what use is that when you don't want change you know I..." thor lifts the hammer and smashes it to bits. "I had strings but now I'm free..."