Prolouge

Our Story follows the not too distant future, set in a Utopian world, there you will find all for rights and rights for all. A place known as Earthio, where humans live alongside the species of Sentient Robots, Anthropomorphic Animals, and Sapient Alien Beings. In the pre-conflict world, an agency was made to serve and protect the forming Utopian world. Combining and collaborating their diverse forces to form Justice from Evil and all the opposing forces and individuals that surround it. When it became time, the agency made a team of five superheroes known as the Maximillians to enforce the promise of its foundation and help make the world a better place. As time went on the persona of the agency became weary and flawed. Like the agency, its team of heroes suffered the same fate. Some left while others stayed all the way till the end, unanimous remained on their sides as others transitioned to the other. Going rogue, missing, or dying in action overall. In the aftermath, the agency and superhero team had then disbanded and shut down completely and with this dissapeared from existence. The world through time renowned peace on its own, never to hear the likes of heroes or villains ever again. Though it is said these people left the life of heroes and villans and lived normal one, there remained those who still secretly served their allegiance to a forgotten faction of good and evil. Our hero abruptly enters this life where the war of the old rages on. Soon to threaten the newly formed modern world, forming new heroes and villains along the way. To find their way back to those heroes & villains of the past and the Grudges that remained with them.