The attack part 2

Third person point of view.

SP//dr: Hey you alright?

(Y/N) couldn't believe what he was seeing. A giant spider like robot!

He had always seen giant robots in TV shows, comics and movies but never in his wildest dreams would he expect this

He had always seen giant robots in TV shows, comics and movies but never in his wildest dreams would he expect this. He wanted to say something but all he got out was just jumbled up words. Before they could do anything else they were hit by another giant water fist. Both went flying into the Daily Bugle. (Admit you saw this coming). As (Y/N) and SP//dr tried to get out of the rubble both heard the yelling of what one would mistake for a military general. "SPIDER I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN YOU WOULD BE BEHIND ALL OF THIS!!!!!!!" A man who looked about 50 or 60.

 "SPIDER I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN YOU WOULD BE BEHIND ALL OF THIS!!!!!!!" A man who looked about 50 or 60

He sounded and looked so angry that you could swear he was going to burst. However SP//dr didn't have time or even care about this right now she had to stop they giant water monster. The SP//dr robot was piloted by 14 year old Peni Parker. She had black hair and yellow eyes (from what I can tell). Her father originally drove the SP//dr but died due to know reasons, so after his death she inherited the armor and trained by her uncle, aunt and Daredevil.

SP//dr: Kid just stay her help will arrive.

(Y/N): You sure you can handle that Hydro man on your own.

SP//dr: Don't worry just stay safe. Hydro man, cute name.

(Y/N): Thanks just made it up now. No sooner had he said that the bot was gone.

(Y/N) just stood there not knowing what to think but "I have to help him or her somehow"

SP//dr watched the Hydro man from a building not to far away trying to think of a way to stop it.

SP//dr / Peni: Ok ok how do I stop a giant water monster? Fire, where am I going to get that much fire? Electricity, might cause a city blackout. I should keep it distracted long enough to think of a plan. If I can even take him!