Rhino

Y/N and PENI finally arranged a time and place to meet. They were going to meet at a little cafe called Jason's place. Y/N sat down in the restaurant waiting for her. She was about 45 minutes late. He kept waiting.

"Excuse me sir are you waiting for someone"? The waiter asked. Y/N looked up at him

"Yes sir I'm waiting for a friend. She was suppose to meet me here awhile ago." The waiter nodded his head "Ok you let me know when you are ready to order" the waiter said before he left. Y/N looked at his phone to see the time "Wonder what's holding her up"? The moment he said that the ground started rumbling. SP//dr was throw in the place by a man like rhino. On her way to see Y/N PENI saw a villain by the name Rhino attacking a police station and fought back against him. So far it wasn't going well.

Rhino: Come on you pesky little bug! Show me what you got!

He rammed into SP//dr and jabbed his horn into one side of SP//dr. SP//dr kicked his chin, webbed his face and punched him in the gut. SP//dr looked and saw the people in the restaurant and knew they had to evacuate the place.

SP//dr: Everyone get out!

Everyone fled except Y/N. He was trapped by a mix of fear and rubble on his left leg. "I would say could this get worse but surly it can't". He thought to himself. Rhino grabbed SP//dr a threw them to where Y/N was and nearly crushed him. SP//dr jumped and kicked Rhino. He then charged at SP//dr and ran them through a wall. Y/N got up a crawled away. SP//dr webbed some rubble and threw it at Rhino. Rhino charged at them and started beating them mercilessly. SP//dr webbed his face and kicked him.

Y/N watched the fight from a distance. A few ambulances arrived. He looked at a boy in bandages, black goggles and a hat. "Does this happen often"? Y/N asked they boy. The boy looked at him. "Very. It happens here all the time. We're so use to villain attacks we've developed our own spider sense" Y/N just looked at him.

The police force started shooting at the Rhino. He grabbed a few cars and threw it at them only for SP//dr to catch it and threw it at Rhino. No matter what they threw at him he wouldn't go down.

"Ok what to do, what to do, what do I do"?!?!? PENI thought you herself as she punched and kicked Rhino. She looked at a nearby fire hydrant and got a idea. She punched Rhino and tricked him into charging into the fire hydrant. Water splashed all over him. While he was wet a distracted Peni shot some electric webbing at him, knocking him out cold.

Small time skip

Y/N was with a police officer talking about what happened with Rhino. "Y/N"! Y/N looked behind him and saw Peni running up to him.

"I'm so sorry I was late! I just got trapped in a sea of people and it was really hard to get to you and I'm sorry I wasn't there for you when that Rhino guy attacked"! She cried out until Y/N stopped her. "Peni,..................relax. It's fine you weren't here. In fact it was better that you weren't, you could have gotten hurt." He said smiling at her. She smiled back.

Peni: So do you still wanna hang out?

Y/N: Sure. Where too?

Peni: Where do you wanna hang out?