A day in life

Y/N and Peni walked around town looking at all the different stores, restaurants and the sights. It was a nice and lovely day outside, but to Y/N, Peni made it more lovely. Y/N smiled softly at her, as he looked at her his heart started beating very, very fast and he wasn't sure why. But it felt right. They kept walking around town until Peni stopped at a little frozen yogurt store and dragged Y/N in.

"I already know that you are going to love this". She told him happily. Y/M wanted to say something but couldn't find a reason to object to having frozen yogurt. Plus they had (Favorite flavor) so he really couldn't find a reason. Once they got their yogurt and decorated them with their favorite candy they sat down at the corner of the store.

"Hey Y/N? You ok? You haven't touched your yogurt"? Peni asked Y/N noticing that they were just staring out the window. He jumped once Peni shook his shoulder a bit.

"Oh, s-s-s-Sorry Peni. I just can't get that Rhino guy accident out of my head. Who the heck is that guy anyway"? Y/N asked rubbing his head.

"Welllllllll here's the thing about him. A former mob enforcer of Russian origin, Aleksei Sytsevich became known as the Rhino after having an experimental combat suit grafted to his skin. As the Rhino, he was one of the several meta-human villains that Spider-Man came to encounter early into his superhero career, having fought with him several times. While attempting to make off with millions in gold bullion, he and Spider-Man collided once more, with Rhino's near-indestructibility allowing him to nearly have the upper hand. Spider-Man would ultimately subdue him, however, sending him to the Raft supermax prison.". Peni explained to Y/N. He looked at her with a look of surprise and confusion as he ate his yogurt.

Y/N's thoughts: I asked who he was, not his Spider-Man history.

(Once they were done)

Peni smiled at him as they left the yogurt place. "So Y/N, anywhere you wanna go? Any movies you wanna go see" Y/N thought about it and smiled brightly once he thought of the movie he wanted to see. Fantasy Island. He took her to the movies to go see it.

(Comes out on Valentine's Day. Yes because when I think Valentines I think of island's where dreams and fantasy's turn into Creepypasta's. But if it was a Fantasy and family movie I would understand why released on Valentines)

As they watched the movie Peni hugged Y/N's arm at some scary parts. He blushed and smiled softly. At one point he laid his head on her shoulder. She blushed brightly and smiled softly. She rubbed his cheek and head gently as they watched. She rocked him gently. She then heard a small giggle. She looked on her other shoulder and saw SP//dr smiling and had hearts on its eyes. She immediately put him in her pocket so quickly that if you as much as blinked you would miss it. She looked up ahead and saw three men. One looked like Slender man and a boy in bandages, black googles and a hat and one was a old man in sunglasses and white mustache. The boy in bandages looked at Slender man and spoke.

"See. The Banana Splits and Fantasy Island weren't scary as hell and yet they Meade great horror movies. You on the other hand, your movie was so horrible that lawyers are making reasonable arguments that their clients crime was bad, but at least they didn't make the Slender man movie". The old man agreed.

"The fantastic four movies did better than that disaster flick" Slender just looked at the boy and man.

"Zip it Stan. You two are never going to let me forget that, are you"? He asked. They nodded . "Your movie was as stable as a bomb shelter made out of popsicle sticks". Stan Lee told Slender

Peni and Y/N looked at the three males. "Who are those guys"? They asked each other.