A proper meeting.

After that strange encounter Y/N decided to explore the house (PENI's aunt and uncle gave him permission to). There was hardly much to explore just two bathrooms, a kitchen, a living room, a laundry room, and 3 bedrooms. Y/N got bored and decided to head downstairs until he saw something at the corner of his eye, a little robot spider. He went over to inspect it and noticed that it kept glitching. Y/N picked it up and looked around the house hoping to find something to fix it with. Just then he thought of one room with a bunch of mechanical parts. He went in, put the robot on a desk and started looking for stuff to fix it with. He had learned a lot about robots from his uncle.

"Don't worry little guy I can fix this he then started to look at it and noticed that water had gotten into it's system so he then proceeded to remove it. The little bot jumped up and down in excitement. Just then Y/N felt a heavy impact on his head. "Leave him alone you you" it sounded like the girl from earlier but he wasn't sure his head was ringing. But before she could hit him again until the little spider boy crawled on her shoulder and she somehow understood it and blushed with embarrassment.

"Oh sorry sorry sorry" she called out as Y/N got up "Oh it's fine it's fine if I saw someone I just saw earlier in my room messing with something I would panic to". The girl chuckled at that. "Names Y/N by the way". "PENI Parker" Y/N thought to himself "PENI, that's a cute name" Peni thought the same thing about Y/N's name. After just standing there Y/N looked at PENI little robot spider. "So did you make that on your own" Y/N asked. PENI looked at the companion "Oh no my dad did". "Well he must have been a very smart man" Y/N replied. "He sure was" PENI said. Y/N looked at the spider again "So what do you call it". "Oh his name is SP//dr" PENI replied. Y/N just laughed "Why am I not surprised" PENI laughed to and SP//dr looked insulted.