Something sinister

This trailer is to give a hint for what's coming next for the story

(Picture SP//dr and Peni in Spider-Man's place and Y/N's voice who tells her to get up)

Peni and Y/N left the theater after watching Fantasy Island and then watching Sonic the Hedgehog.

Peni yawned softly and hugged Y/N's arm gently as they walked home. Y/N giggled softly at her actions.

"So cute". He mumbled to himself as they walked home. He rubbed her cheek gently and she blushed brightly. She soon smiled and nuzzled his hand gently.

"Teddy bear". She accidentally mumbled. Both she and Y/N immediately blushed brightly at this. Y/N smiled at that.

"Is that my nickname"? Y/N asked giggling. She nodded gently. Y/N chuckled to himself and rubbed his chin.

"Now I have to give you a nickname. How about,...baby"? He said giggling at the thought of giving her a nickname like baby. He wasn't serious about giving her that nickname, he was just making a little joke. Peni looked at him and shook her head no.

"Let me think. How about,..kitty"? He asked her. She shook her head no again.

"It sounds cute, but I don't think it fits me". Peni said to him. Y/N scratched his head and soon got a idea for a nickname.

"Spidey. How about Spidey"? Y/N asked Peni. She thought about it for a moment and smiled brightly and nodded.

"Ok then it's settled. I'm teddy bear, and your Spidey". Y/N said happily as they walked.

"Works for me"! Peni said happily and nuzzled his cheek gently. Peni and Y/N then continued to walk to the apartment where Y/N and Dr Curt Conners lived. As they got closer Peni's spider scene started to go off. She looked around and saw police cars at the apartment building. Y/N saw this and gulped nervously.

"Oh no. This can't be good". Y/N said nervously as he and Peni walked to the apartment and were soon confronted by Uncle Ben and Aunt May. Both had worried looks on their faces.

"Uncle Ben, Aunt May what happened"?! Peni asked nervously as she and Y/N approached the two adults. Ben gulped nervously and looked at his niece and her friend. He them looked at Y/N.

"It's, it's, It's". Ben tried to speak but couldn't get anything out, as if he was to surprised and afraid to speak. He kept repeating it's for a couple minutes until May spoke.

"It's Curt. There was a break in and someone took him. I'm so sorry Y/N". May said mournful. Y/N felt like someone had ripped his heart out, stepped on it and set his insides on fire. The man who raised Y/N like a son was taken and held god knows where. For all Y/N knew Curt could be getting the worst form of torment in his life. Tears filled Y/N's eyes and he fell to his knees crying. Peni got on her knees and hugged him and started rocking him to calm him. Peni couldn't believe what she heard, Curt Conners taken? Who would do that?

Half a hour ago.

Curt Conners sat at his desk. He had be drawing out new kinds of tech for Oscorp and Ben and May Parker to help protect the city. Some of this tech was a suit of armor with octopus like limbs, a costume that is comprised of self-replicating nanites. It boosts strength and durability by triggering adrenal glands, and nanotechnologically repaired itself. Another piece of tech was a cape that responded to subconscious thoughts to move on its own. As Curt worked the light in the room started flickering on and off. Curt tapped into the light bulb a bit to try and stop it from flickering. It didn't work. A few seconds later the light stopped flickering, only for all the lights in the room to slowly grow brighter and brighter and then all of the light bulbs burst.