New school, new start

At 1K views and 24 votes! Im only at 6 chapters. This story is moving up. Sorry it's so short this is all I could come up with.

One week after he moved to New York, Y/N finally started school, well started and ended it school was only opened one more week before summer break but he wanted to get a look around. It looked like a nice place. Really high tech. He made his way to class.

When he got to class his principal was surprised. "Mr L/N there is only one week of school left what are you doing here"?

"I thought I would get a look around". YN replied. The principal saw no reason to talk back. "Ok. Let me get someone to show you around. Now let me see here....................................... ah here we are. He went for his interCon. "Miss Parker will you come to the office please".

Y/N: Parker? As in Peni Parker?

Principal: Yes why?

Y/N: Just wondering. I've already met her.

Principal: Thank goodness. That saves us a awkward situation.

After awhile PENI showed up. When she saw Y/N she was surprised.

PENI: Y-Y-Y/N what are you doing here?

Y/N: I'll be coming here next year. The principal wanted you to show me around.

Principal: HEY! I'm the one who does the announcements around here.

Y/N: Ok you tell her.

Principal: Ok PENI...................,Never mind you already told her.

Y/N: Oh well.

Small time skip.

The two looked around the school. There was the usual stuff you would find in a school. "So basically like any other school". Y/N said as they looked. "Pretty much". PENI said. As the two looked around some of PENI's friends saw them and didn't know what to think. "Looks like she finally got herself a boyfriend" someone said. PENI blushed bright red. Y/N just laughed.

"What's with them. Their acting like they've never seen anyone giving a tour before". He said while trying to hold in his laugh.

Time skip.

Y/N and PENI waited outside for their rides to head home.

Y/N: Hey PENI.

PENI: Hu?

Y/N: Do you wanna hang out sometime?

PENI: Oh, sure.

Y/N: Ok. See you soon-ish.

PENI:(Chuckles a bit) Ok.

PENI's aunt soon showed up. "See you later Y/N". He waved to her.

Aunt May: PENI, who's that boy.
She asked slyly. Peni Just blushed.