Childhood with Ymir

During Kindergarden

You were sitting at a lunchtable with your friends eren,armin,mikasa and your bestfriend sasha and you guys were eating lunch when ymir came up to the table and took your lunch and said stupidhead thanks for your lunch and walked away laughing. You were about to cry when sasha gave you half her sandwhich and said here (Y/N) while her face was glowing red.

Really Sasha you willing to give me half of your sandwhich thanks sasha you really are my bestfriend.

No problem (Y/N) just bring me some snacks tomorrow for lunch & recess.

Okay sasha i promise to bring you some snacks tomorrow. You were going to take a bite out of the sandwhich when someone grabbed the sandwhich out of your hand and threw it to the ground. You look up to see it was ymir standing next to you triumphantly. Why are you doing this to me ymir you said angrily and she just said because i want too and she walked away and went to sit with the other bullies which include reiner, annie,and bertholdt. Annie would always pull mikasa's hair and reiner would always push eren and armin around but bertholdt was the nicest out of all of them. He really doesn't get involved physically or doesn't do anything bad to anyone but reiner and annie would always pressure him into doing it.

During Fifth Grade
The whole class was going on a field trip to a forest so we can see all types of wild life. So when we got on the bus i was sitting with sasha and we were eating some chips together when i felt that we were being watched so i turned around but didn't see anyone looking at us. When we got to the forest the teacher said that we could go explore by ourselves so i was going pick sasha as my partner but the teacher already picked the pairs. Alright listen up the following pairs are: eren&mikasa,armin&bertholdt
reiner&connie,annie&sasha,and the last two pairs are marco&jean and ymir&(Y/N). Teacher can i switch partners i don't want to be partners ymir. Sorry (Y/N) but it's only for a short while so please deal with it said Ms.Jackson. Now kids go out and explore nature and stay with your partners. Ymir started to walk away so i ran up to her and said where do you want to go.

(Y/N) how about we go to the river and see if we can see any wildlife ymir said while smiling.

Okay Ymir let's go to the river i said excitedly. I didn't noticed that ymir had a wicked smile on her face while she was walking behind me. Hey ymir we have arrived i said when she pushed me into the river and started throwing rocks into the water. I tried to swim back up to the surface but she continued throwing rocks and then one of the rocks hit my head and i started to lose consciousness but i made it to surface and then i saw ymir say something to me which was nerd tell anyone that i pushed you and i will kick your ass. She started to scream and fake cry and she got the attention of the whole class and including the teacher they all came and said what happened here and ymir explained that i fell into the river and i couldn't swim and that she pulled me out of the water. I was taken to a hospital to get checked.

A Few Weeks Later at the Graduation:
You and your friends have graduate from elementary school and move onto middle school. Hey (Y/N) my mom wants to take a picture of you and me said ymir. Wait we aren't even friends and why should i. (Y/N) i told my mom that we are bestfriends and that we are really close so let's take the picture together or i will beat your ass. Okay ymir let's take the picture and we walked to her mom and we let her take the picture and i put on a fake smile because i really didn't like her. Ymir's favorite way to bully you was physically.