ᴛʜᴇ sʜᴀᴅᴇʀᴏᴏᴍ

💙durk
Same day as last chapter
Chicago, Illinois📍

💙durk Same day as last chapterChicago, Illinois📍

.
.
.

I stared at my phone waiting for a reply, when I realized that she wasn't gone respond I sat in a deep thought.

"Wassup?" Von asked me.

"I might have twi- nah" I cut myself laughing. "Them ain't my kids"

"Who?" He asked and I showed him about the messages. "Get a DNA test"

"Nah, I'm just gone ignore her ass. She only after my money" I shrugged.

"Yeah because them babies look big, she hid them in there from you for a while" Von lit a blunt.

I stared at him and thought. Nigga what? "Wanna hit?" He handed it to me and I took it from him.

"Yo phone ringing" Von stared at me with his mouth open a little.

"I know it's Dayna, I'm not finna answer because I'm not watching her son" I took a hit out the blunt and passed it to him.

"Deadbeat" he shook his head. "I hope them kids not yours. For their sake"

I ignored him and Dayna called me again. I sucked my teeth and answered the phone. "What?" I asked.

"What you mean what? What bitch you get pregnant?" She asked.

"Nobody"

"So why this mf texting me and shit? She so sure that you the daddy. You need to check her before she out you on the media" Dayna rambled.

"She not gone do shit but embarrass herself, just like yo slow ass did" I laughed. "I'll pay the doctor to say them not mine"

"You sad as hell" Von stood up leaving out the living room of the house we were at. I shrugged and waited for Dayna to say something.

"And I don't like how you made us come down here to this shit ass state, just to leave us in a hotel the whole time. You need to come get him, because he keeps asking for you!"

"Come get who?" I acted dumb.

"Your son, who the fuck else Durk"

"Oh shit, Von just threw my phone in a fire. I got to  get it out" I laughed hanging up on her.

"Maaan" Von dragged out laughing. "You need to start taking care of that boy, you not shit"