ʜᴇʟʟ ɴᴀʜ

(A/N: In class so I couldn't reread fr)

💛zariah
June 11, 2019
Atlanta, Georgia 📍

💛zariahJune 11, 2019Atlanta, Georgia 📍

.
.
.

I scrolled through my Instagram and replied back to these fast ass lil kids under my son posts. They need they lil 5/6 months asses whooped.

Lexis opened the door and Dayna came in with a box wrapped in wrapping paper. She looked at me and smiled placing the box down in front of me.

"Um..." I locked my phone sitting up.

"Girl just know I be listening and got you something" she cheesed.

I laughed and grabbed a pen cutting the paper. As soon as I started the box started to move. I jumped back and screamed. "Bitch get the fuck" I bucked at her. "What the hell in that box?"

"Just open it" she laughed.

"No fuck that, ain't finna get me" I crossed my arms.

"Ri" she whined

"Lexis open that for me" I laughed.

"Girl I got Zay" she said quickly picking him up.

I rolled my eyes and kicked the box over. It came open and a little puppy came out wagging his tail. "Awwwe" I ran to it picking it up. "I'm sooo sorry" I hugged it.

It was so small, fluffy, and cute. "Thank you" I hugged Dayna.

We not friends friends, but we cool. Now I got to get her something, but what? I played with my puppy for a while and thought of names.

"Lolo" I smiled.

"It's a boy" Dayna laughed.

"Oh... Benji" I said.

"That's cute" Lexis came rubbing him.

"Where Reila at?" Dayna asked.

"Somewhere with Durk, I'm finna van his ass from taking her because this is not okay. I wake up to a crying Zay and missing Reila" I shook my head. "If you take one you gotta take the other, they're a packaged deal"

"Forget Durk" Lexis said. "Zay got us and we way cooler than Durk"

"Period" Dayna said taking him from Lexis.

"We gotta go shopping for Benji" I cheesed. "Meet me at the car in 5" I jogged upstairs to get dressed.
.
.
.

durk
Atlanta, Georgia 📍

durkAtlanta, Georgia 📍

.
.
.

I watched as India played with Zureila, it was cute or whatever. She threw her up in the air and caught her then cooed, and repeated.

Reila laughed every time. I declined Zariah call that was coming in and put my phone away. "Mhm, what you hiding?" India asked sitting Reila in the middle of the bed and coming between my legs.

"Nothing" I laughed.

"Yeah boy don't play wimme, you know I'll blow ya mf brains" she playfully got in my face.

"You ain't gone do shit" I kissed her.

"Yo ass lucky my baby behind you or else I would've been whooped yo ass"

"Yo baby or Zariah baby?" I asked.

"MY baby" she rolled her eyes.

"Alright, chill. Don't let her hear you say that because she don't play bout them"

"I care? No, I ain't doing shit. I'm sure everybody call them kids they babies" she waved me off.

I dropped the conversation and put my shoes on. "Where you going?"

"Home" I said.

"Why" she whined.

"Cause I need to take her home to her momma and I gotta go to the studio in an hour"

"Fine leave, but she's staying" she blocked Reila smiling.

"She has to leave, not finna leave her here with you without Ri permission"

"Durk" she straight faced me. "What the hell imma do to her?" She asked. "Besides you the damn daddy, you don't need permission"

"So how would you feel if I was to-"

"Shut up" she rolled her eyes. "Just let her stay bruh" she wrapped her arms around my neck.

I thought about and then agreed to. She kissed me and then I kissed Reila's cheek. "See you later mamas"

She rubbed my face and smiled. "Alright" I kissed India again. "Don't starve my baby either"

"Get yo ass out" she threw a shoe at me laughing.

I looked at my phone seeing 23 missed calls and 15 messages from Zariah. "I'm finna get in trouble" I sighed
.
.
.

zariah
Pet store📍

.
.
.

I didn't even want to shop anymore because Durk really pissing me off. 35 more minutes went by and then we were finally done.

I drove home with an attitude and Lexis and Day a kept trying to talk to me, but I wasn't with it. "Call yo baby daddy Dayna" I said parking in the driveway.

"Bitch I did, and he ain answer. I don't know where the hell he is" she said calling again.

"Um... I found yo daughter" Lexis handed me her phone.

It was a video on Snapchat posted by India and she was kissing my baby multiple times in the mouth. "What the fuck!" I said angrily.

"That bitch weird" Dayna said once she looked at it.

"It was never a mf problem with sis, but now... she got me fucked up and Durk bitch ass too"
💛

EXCUSE ANY MISTAKES !

💛

ItsSiaah

VOTE🌟
SHARE📧
COMMENT💬
FOLLOW ME💗