ᴏɴᴇ sɪᴅᴇᴅ

💛zariah
April 5, 2019
Atlanta, Georgia📍

💛zariahApril 5, 2019Atlanta, Georgia📍

.
.
.

"Damn" Durk stared at me.

"What?" I laughed.

"Nun, you just look..."

"Fine as fuck? Yeah I know" I smirked. "You don't look too bad yourself today"

"Where you finna go though?" He asked me.

Dammit, now I gotta lie and spend money

"Just finna go shopping for the twins and get me a lil something too"

"You need some money?" He asked.

"If I needed or wanted it, you know I would've asked" I opened my car door.

"Yeah I know, but just in case. I'm sending you $400"

"Thank you" I rolled my eyes and smiled.

"Be safe"

"You too" I replied as he got into his truck.

I waited until he pulled out and turned the corner. Me meeting up with Dominique at the coffee shop was already risky because Dayna ass works there.

I just hope she don't work until later on tonight. She the reason I'm sneaking right now. I pulled up to the coffee shop and her car wasn't there, so I sighed in relief.

Dominque's car was and very visible. It was the shiniest white Bugatti I've ever seen. That mf was blinding me as I stared at it.

Anyways, back to the whole sneaking thing. No me and Durk are not together and I don't think we ever will be, I personally believe we're better off as close friends.

Dominique and I been seeing each other for two months now, but we rarely see each other because he's always on the road.

Reason I'm sneaking is because Durk doesn't think I should be dating. Who the hell does he think he is? My father is dead, therefore can't nobody and won't nobody tell me shit.

"Zariah!" He called out to me.

I looked up from my phone and seen I was walking away from the meeting place. I started to laugh and put my phone away going towards him.

"Well if it isn't Lil Baby himself" I smiled hugging him.

"Cut the shit" he laughed. "You know you don't call me that" he glared at me.

"My bad, my bad" I rolled my eyes and grabbed his hand.

We walked into the shop and sat in the back. It was just us and a group of African American teen girls.

The whole group walked to us and I put my head down and looked the opposite way. I'm just not trying to be seen.

"Can we please get a picture" one asked.