ʙᴀʙʏᴍᴏᴍᴍᴀs

💛zariah
November 22, 2018
Atlanta, Georgia 📍

💛zariahNovember 22, 2018Atlanta, Georgia 📍

.
.
.

"I ain't trynna die young, so I gotta ride with one. Stood ten toes down in my balenciagas" I lowly rapped as music came through my headphones.

Durk basically begged me to come to his studio session, but they were waiting for someone. He taking years though, they been waiting for about 1 hour already.

They started to talk about some stuff I felt like I shouldn't be aware about, so I just threw my headphones in. I didn't even realize, but I dozed off because Durk woke me up telling me to come on.

I yawned and got up leaving. "Alright, take care of them kids boys"

"Gotchu" Durk replied holding the door open for me.

We got in the car and he called somebody, I'm guessing the guy who missed the session because they were arguing. After a while, we pulled up at his house.

Did I want to be here? Hell no, because I do not like that Dayna hoe. "RiRi!" Haliki ran to me. I smiled and bent down giving him a hug.

"My brother big" he smiled touching my stomach.

I chuckled and rubbed his head. "Where yo momma?" Durk picked him up spinning him.

I guess he done matured or whatever, but he still needs to do better. He basically missed 4 years of his life and these little "let's play the game" moments not shit.

Dayna came out from upstairs with just a towel on smirking at Durk. "I heard you was looking for me" she tried being cute. "Nigga here I go!" She opened the towel.

"AAAH!" I started laughing. "That's the funniest shit I done seen all day!" I cracked up.

She quickly covered herself up and started to mug me. Durk was trying to hold in his laughs and Haliki was just laughing because we were.

"Why the fuck is she here?" She asked angrily. I kept laughing and shaking my head. "What's so mf funny?"

"Bitch them 4th grade ass titties you trynna bust out and show" I snickered.

"Durk Imma fuck her up" she walked towards me. I just looked at her and smiled.

This bitch not about to bust a grape. "She really think shit funny and cute" Dayna mugged me as Durk blocked her way. "and what the hell you protecting her for?" She pushed him.

"She pregnant D chill" he gently pushed her back with the one arm that was available.

"Nah let her ass go, imma mace her ass she come put my kids in danger and that's on her momma" I laughed.

"Bitch get the fuck out my house! You want my spot, that's why you so mad" Dayna laughed thinking she was doing something. "You mad I'm who he coming home to and sleeping with, you mad you still living with ya daddy while I'm living with him. Sis you ain't and can never be me"

I started to laugh and got up. "Girl I can really say some shit and have yo lil feelings hurt, but anyways Durk I'm ready to go. I need to get up out this bitch house" I mocked.

"You can leave, but Durk not going no mf where" she grabbed his arm. I looked at Durk and he put Haliki down.

"I'll see you later alright?" He kissed Haliki forehead.

"Okay love you"

"I luh you too"

"You serious right now?" Dayna scoffed.

"But I want yo spot?" I laughed going towards the door.

We left and pulled up at my house. "You be fucking her?" I asked unbuckling my seatbelt.

"No, I just didn't wanna you know..." he shrugged.

"I know" I said getting out the car.
💛

EXCUSE ANY MISTAKES !

💛

Sorry , I know this short and I haven't been updating frequently . These damn teachers already sending homework n shit home , I gotta write a 2 page essay on stupid shit n it's only been a week 🤦🏾‍♀️

Bare wimme !

ItsSiaah

VOTE🌟
SHARE📧
COMMENT💬
FOLLOW ME💗