ᴍʏ ʙᴀʙʏ

💛zariah
September 2, 2019
Atlanta, Georgia 📍

💛zariahSeptember 2, 2019Atlanta, Georgia 📍

.
.
.

'Bitch, I'm a star, got these niggas wishin'
He say he hungry, this pussy the kitchen
Yeah, that's my dawg, he gon' sit down and listen
Call him a trick and he don't get off', hold up
Bitch, I'm a star, got these niggas wishin'
He say he hungry, this pussy the kitchen
Yeah, that's my dawg, he gon' sit down and listen
Call him a trick and he don't get offended'

"COME ON KNEES!" Cinda hyped me as I twerked.

"Megan who?" Triste also hyped.

I laughed and sat down. Durk has the twins, so I invited them over. "Guess what ho" Cinda stuck her tongue out.

"I's having a baby" she cheesed

"Really?!" I asked excitedly and she nodded. I hugged her and she laughed.

"Congratulations" Triste smiled.

"Thank you, I'm 3 months tomorrow" she said raising the big shirt she was wearing.

Her little stomach was poking out already. "I hope you have a girl" I squealed

"Me too, baby wants a boy though"
.

Durk held Reila as he walked in the house. It was 11 pushing on 12. I yawned and sat up on the couch. "Where my son?" I asked.

"With Von"

"Why?"

"Von wanted to keep him" he shrugged.

"So what, go get him"

"Girl it's one damn night, chill out" he sat Reila on the couch. She tried getting down and tumbled off. I caught her though.

"Well lemme take her to Cinda then"

"Hell nah the fuck"

"Okay then the fuck. Don't be leaving my mf son nowhere without my permission, he ain't one yet"

He waved me off. "I think she hungry too"

"What you wanna eat baby?" I asked sitting her in her chair and closing her in. "Sweet Potato or Banana mamas?" I asked sitting them in front of her.

She picked up the Banana one and I put the other in the cabinet and grabbed her spoon. I tried putting it in her mouth but she moved her head away.