ɪᴛs ᴊᴜsᴛ sᴇx

O M N I S C I E N T
————

It was 8 in the morning and both Durk and Zariah were on the phone with their cousins. They were talking about what happened the night before between them two.

"I told him not to touch me and what does he do? He touches me" Zariah exaggerates.

"And he got what he deserved, a slap to the face right?" Jacinda laughed through the phone.

"Huh?" Zariah replied scratching her head.

"You shouldn't have touched her, now look at yo ass driving around the city in regret" Von sat on the couch eating his third bowl of cereal.

"What you talking about?" Durk asked stopping at a red light.

"You kicked him out right?" Jacinda asked.

"She kicked yo ass out didn't she?" Von asked.

"No" Durk and Zariah laughed at their questions. "We fucked..."
.
.
.
zariah
October 10, 2018
Atlanta, Georgia📍

zariahOctober 10, 2018Atlanta, Georgia📍

.
.
.

"I could've sworn I just seen that wig hanging in your closet" my dad said when I came to sit on the couch.

"I just put it back on because I didn't feel like paying to get my hair done and I wasn't feeling my afro, Wait... What you was in my closet for?" I asked.

"Traded my car and needed $75, so I borrowed some from you" he shrugged.

"Borrowed??" I asked. "You stole!"

"Imma give it back" he waved me off.

I scoffed and got up to go open the front door. "I need to move the hell out" I shook my head.

When the door was fully opened, Jacinda walked in and stared at me. I started to laugh as she mugged me. "Bring yo ass in the room"

"Language!" My dad warned.

"Sorry uncle" Cinda pulled me.

"You are unbelievable" she scoffed closing my door.

"His dick is too" I widened my eyes. "I swear it grew from the first time"

"First of all ew, who the fuck cares?" She looked at me in disgust. "I just wanna know why the hell you fuck him"

"It's been what? A few weeks maybe a month since I had some dick, my vagina was begging me to" I laughed.

"This is not okay" she said amazed. "Di- did her nut in you?"

"No, but would it make a difference?" I chuckled rubbing my stomach. "You know everyday I'm starting to love these two more and more" I walked to my mirror.

"Why are we changing the subject?"

"Oh you still wanted to talk about that? Well what you wanna know, I can tell you everything. Girl you should've heard how he moaned my name, I was like oh wow"

"You know what" she scrunched up her face. "Please just don't let this happen again" she whined.

"Its just sex, what's the worst that can happen?" I laughed.

"Um, you falling in love with him and he only in for the sex" she rolled her eyes. "HA! Or him falling in love with you and then you go back to yo hoeing ways and he becomes crazy and possessive as fuck"

"Ouui, that's a major turn on for me" I smirked.

"Zariaaaaah!" Cinda frustratedly yelled my name.

"Okay okay" I laughed. "Imma stop playing and being serious for once"

"Thank you. Now promise me it'll never happen again"

"Oh girl you doing and asking for way too much. I don't like when people break my promises, so I'm not even gone promise you cuddie because I KNOW imma break that shit" I spoke fast.

She scoffed and gathered her stuff. "Take that crooked ass wig off"

"Oh baby you're real upset" I laughed taking it off and throwing it at her.

"You're a mess" she laughed as well.

"Tell Deion I said hey"

"I will"

I yawned and stretched then looked at the time. It was only 4:35, so I had a while. "Siri set an alarm for 9:10"

"Setting the alarm... the alarm is set for 9:10pm" Siri replied and I locked my phone, laid down, and got comfortable.
.
.
.
durk
Atlanta, Georgia📍

durkAtlanta, Georgia📍

.
.
.

"Oh shit" I mumbled to myself after looking at the time.

I got in my car and drove home, so I could hop in the shower and head to my "meeting".

Von was on the couch playing the game and Dayna was in the kitchen with Haliki. "Nigga so y'all really fucked?" Von asked loud as hell.

"Shut yo ass up" I said through gritted teeth.

"Nuhun, I heard. I sholl did" Dayna marched her ass to me. "Who you done fucked? I hope not that ugly ass babymomma of yours"

"Chill with all that, you last person to call someone ugly" I laughed.

"You going to hell" Von laughed.

"Watch out, I'm late" I pushed her to the side.

"Where you going?" She followed me. I ignored her and went into my bathroom turning the shower on.

"Durk it's 9:25 at night, ain't nowhere for you to be but here with me" she grabbed my arm.

"Move" I laughed snatching away from her.

"You think I'm a joke or something?" She placed her hands on her hips.

"Look, when I get back if you're still up I'll make it up to you. I promise" I lied knowing I wouldn't be back until the morning.

"Fine" she blushed and left me alone.
.

I knocked on Zariah's door and she let me in with a huge smile on her face. "Yo dad home?" I whispered.

"Nope, him and my uncle at the casino. Won't be back until the morning" she smirked.

"Bet" I rubbed my hands together. "You thought that was something last night? I'm finna have yo lil pregnant ass screaming"

EXCUSE ANY MISTAKES !

😳🤭

ItsSiaah

VOTE🌟
SHARE📧
COMMENT💬
FOLLOW ME💗